NCAA Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight to be held in Albany this year | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight to be held in Albany this year

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
The Women's brackets are different than the men's as the round of 64/32 are held on campuses. After that only two locations host the rounds of 16/8. This year those two sites are Albany and Portland Oregon. There is a lot of season left, but when you are ranked its not farfetched to think you would be dancing. Obviously the Albany regional sounds a lot better than Oregon.

Hopefully we will be at the least a 4 or 5 seed by then ourselves.:)
New bracketology just out. Syracuse 5 seed. Seems like we should be at least a 4 these days…

New bracketology just out. Syracuse 5 seed. Seems like we should be at least a 4 these days…

It will be interesting to see which teams end up in Albany. South Carolina is a given but I'm surprised they have Stanford as the other one seed. I guess they felt they were a distant fourth to ship from the West Coast. That would be an interesting story. Tara VanDerveer grew up in this area and freshman year played at UAlbany before transferring out. Plus she went to the same high school that I did.

They also have Caitlyn Clark coming here, but LSU going to Portland, as well as Yukon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom