NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 29 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 29

I expect Duke to shoot 30+ free throws

Houston does play very aggressively and generally is allowed to.
Duke will likely get that whistle unlike other teams.

These threads are so fun to read after the fact. Seriously, wait for a half or the game to be over, then read through. It's hysterical!

Me

In the broadcast they mentioned that Purdue's 3point% increased from #288 in the nation last year to #1 this year. Seemed hard to believe, when they have a decent lots of guard continuity.

The three point shot did them in some recent tourney blowups.

In terms of returning players, who shoot many 3's.
Smith increased from 38% to 44%
Loyer increased from 33% to 45%
Gillis increased from 36% to 48%

And the transfer Jones who shoots alot, increased from 28% to 36%.

NC State has been playing well. But pretty unreal how unimpressive Marquette has been given how big of a game this is. Literally one guy on their entire team (Kolek) has showed up tonight.
Somebody make a shot [Bill Walton voice].
Thought the game was over 5mins in.

Dook is soft as baby chit they only have a prayer tonight if the refs forget that the weasel isn't on the sidelines or making Grandmas cry anymore
Filipkowski needs to be far more decisive

It’s a shame they can’t find a way for every game from the S16 on to get it’s own TV window. About 80% of pro sports games get that luxury in the playoffs. The pandemic year (2020-21) was at least great from that perspective.

Duke weathered the early onslaught. Good for them because it looked like it could’ve gotten ugly early. Still fully expecting them to lose though and I couldn’t be happier. I’m fine with rooting for ACC teams in the tournament, but it’s a hard no with Duke or UNC.

It’s a shame they can’t find a way for every game from the S16 on to get it’s own TV window. About 80% of pro sports games get that luxury in the playoffs. The pandemic year (2020-21) was at least great from that perspective.

The 2021 tournament and 2020 NHL bubble playoffs were legendary

On pace for a 48-28 game.
Not pretty.

Flip playing like a dude that went to Northfield Mount Hermon then Dook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online