NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 29 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Fri March 29

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
GJ1iAMEW8AEhRq3
GJezvLLXgAAtDd_

Can you IMAGINE if we had DJ Burns. My goodness

I still can’t believe UNC played so poorly last night against Alabama, and that these Nc State jokers have gone as far as they have. We beat them twice. Big boy DJ Burns is fun to watch but gets every ridiculous call.

Zags are cooked with Gregg's second. Sigh.

I still can’t believe UNC played so poorly last night against Alabama, and that these Nc State jokers have gone as far as they have. We beat them twice. Big boy DJ Burns is fun to watch but gets every ridiculous call.
Its stunning we beat them on their home court especially right after they just beat Clemson @ Clemson. Chris Bell was that good in the 1st.

I wouldn't mind if Purdue gets over the hump. Yes they are from the BIG, but I have nothing against their coaches, players, programs like some other team... can't say I know anything about their fans. Edey being Canadian, is also a factor.

Gonzaga though is perhaps my 2nd favourite team historically... a large gap between them and Syracuse. So would be happy with them as well.

My guess is that Purdue finds a way to lose again.

I wouldn't mind if Purdue gets over the hump. Yes they are from the BIG, but I have nothing against their coaches, players, programs like some other team... can't say I know anything about their fans. Edey being Canadian, is also a factor.

Gonzaga though is perhaps my 2nd favourite team historically... a large gap between them and Syracuse. So would be happy with them as well.

My guess is that Purdue finds a way to lose again.
I just don’t want Uconn to have an easy path again. So let’s go Purdue!

What is Purdue doing on D? These are wide open 3s

Would Ike take that shot in the final minute of the game like that dude from UNC last night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom