NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for March 25 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for March 25

It was.

I think college basketball experts need to stop basing a poor conference with overall league losses to nonconference losses to teams in November and December….
obviously the league was way
Better than everyone thought. All experts were wrong about the conference. ACC has dominated this tournament so you can’t say it was a down year anymore. These wins matter.
Does Cuse e get more money as ACC teams keep winning?

And that's why I rarely pay attention to the usual talk during the regular season that; "(fill-in-the-blank) conference is weak this year". That's just babble. I've said it once , I'll say it again- for better or worse, CBB is about the postseason...PERIOD!
The ACC was written off as a weak conference, and they're now showing out in the tournament.
It shuts up all the pundit and their pontifications, and makes those same self-appointed "experts" look stupid. Go ACC!
I guess you think St Peters should’ve been ranked in top 10 with that logic.
One and done doesn’t prove who the best teams are.

It means they played well the last few games, but that doesn’t take away what they did during regular season.

They each survived three one and done games.

And "the regular season" consists of pre-season expectations and a handful of games played in November and December.

They each survived three one and done games.

And "the regular season" consists of pre-season expectations and a handful of games played in November and December.
Not taking anything away from what these teams have done in the tournament, but the ACC was down this year.

UCLA blew that game. Completely. Poor shot selection the last 2-3 minutes. Forced up a couple of bad three point shots instead of driving the ball and working in the paint like they did successfully most of the game. And they didn’t get it to Juzang. Man, Caleb Love was unconscious in the 2nd half. Ugh, I hate North Carolina.

In the last couple of weeks, we were up against Duke with 3 minutes left, up against unc with under a minute left, and up like 18 against Miami including like 7 with 1 and change left. Lost them all.

What a weird season.
Infuriating.

I think college basketball experts need to stop basing a poor conference with overall league losses to nonconference losses to teams in November and December….
obviously the league was way
Better than everyone thought. All experts were wrong about the conference. ACC has dominated this tournament so you can’t say it was a down year anymore. These wins matter.
Does Cuse e get more money as ACC teams keep winning?
So true. So many people on here were droning on about how horrible the ACC was all season. You can’t judge teams only by how they perform in Nov and Dec when teams are still trying to figure themselves out.

Last edited:
If Iowa State can go from 2-22 to 22-13 and Miami can go from 10-17 to 26-10, where cane we go from 16-17? :confused:

How good can we do in the transfer portal? Those schools got some huge transfers in particular Iowa St.

Standard freshman recruiting is not going to make any team take a significant / massive jump in their year, unless you are dealing with elite prospects. Our incoming class of 5 is not going to have a massive difference on our performance next year but it is very important for program health beyond next year.

The transfer portal, though can provide an opportunity to get players that are more ready to contribute now and will make a bigger difference immediately.

Last edited:
Someone please save us from a Duke - Carolina match up in the Final Four. The worst scenario possible sucking all the air out of the FF. The thought makes me nauseous.

Someone please save us from a Duke - Carolina match up in the Final Four. The worst scenario possible sucking all the air out of the FF. The thought makes me nauseous.
It is the dream of the tv execs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom