NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for March 25 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for March 25

Great finish by Carolina! Boy, was Caleb Love on fire in the 2nd half!
And you hardly noticed a single referee in the place.
That was a lot of fun. Great double header today. I got very lucky; first non-SU games I've watched more than 10 minutes of in quite a while. Great games.

Is anyone else loosing their feed every few seconds. It comes and goes. Not sure if it is them or our cable co. Extremely annoying.

Coach K is winning this tournament I’ve already accepted it and am just trying to enjoy the other games

If he wins games like last night where the whistle was not 8 vs 5 it would be slightly tolerable. But expect the whistle to come out like the 2015 Title Game against Wisconsin before the tournament is over.

If I was a UNC fan I’d rather lose to St. Peter’s than play Dook in the final four

If he wins games like last night where the whistle was not 8 vs 5 it would be slightly tolerable. But expect the whistle to come out like the 2015 Title Game against Wisconsin before the tournament is over.
You don’t think they had help last night?

Ok in Glen Burnie
Funny. Commercials were fine. Just the game feed. Started again as soon as the games came back on. Both CBS and TNT games for the past 15 minutes.

Arkansas can beat Duke.
They can, but they’re similar to MSU and TT. I think you have to blow them out like Va. Tech, otherwise the refs will have their say.

And that's why I rarely pay attention to the usual talk during the regular season that; "(fill-in-the-blank) conference is weak this year". That's just babble. I've said it once , I'll say it again- for better or worse, CBB is about the postseason...PERIOD!
The ACC was written off as a weak conference, and they're now showing out in the tournament.
It shuts up all the pundit and their pontifications, and makes those same self-appointed "experts" look stupid. Go ACC!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom