NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 28 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 28

The hell is Clemson doing with some of these possessions

They’ve left a lot of foul shots off the board. Hall has to make these two. Clemson has a tendency to make some stupid turnovers late in games. Play smart and make your foul shots they win.

Clemson shows how important it is to have several players including bigs that can pass.

Like, guys that know how to play basketball?

Basic skills.
With the way the college game is being played these days, in my opinion just grab guys with basketball skills, this Clemson team (type of players) was at best a 500 team a decade ago, teams that can pass, shoot, rebound, and protect the ball are already so many steps ahead.

I’m not saying Clemson isn’t good because they are, but they don’t do anything all that special and it’s sad that they are this good.

With the way the college game is being played these days, in my opinion just grab guys with basketball skills, this Clemson team (type of players) was at best a 500 team a decade ago, teams that can pass, shoot, rebound, and protect the ball are already so many steps ahead.

I’m not saying Clemson isn’t good because they are, but they don’t do anything all that special and it’s sad that they are this good.

Would love us to get a shorter guard that can dribble and shoot the 3

Not a bad time out, not sure how Hall would’ve had a positive outcome where and how he collected the ball, probably right on three seconds when he got it too.

Arizona is worse than Syracuse at defending out of bounds plays.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom