NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 28 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 28

ACC
Team that is screaming about wanting to leave to go to the Big 10(or Sec) vs team that wants their opponent to be vocal so they can go to the Big 10.

Amazing that they won it with all those steals and slams. Arizona was up 23-5 in fast break points. But Clemson was up 72-49 in non-fast break points.

Joe played under control and made a great pass when it counted. We could have used him this year.

Was a 5th year Joe better than a 2nd year JJ?

Listen guys, I can only lead a horse to water!
1711675852331.gif

I just don’t see it. They just went like 2-15 for a stretch and up 9. If they are losing in any 2nd half this tournament I will genuinely be shocked. They have a perfect team tbh. Again, it is wild.
Maybe you'll be right but from here on in the competition is likely to escalate.

In other news. Is anyone going to beat UCONN? My gosh I don’t remember ever seeing such dominance.
I think this will be their 9th straight tournament game going back to the 1st round last year where they have won by double digits. Absolutely dominant and extremely boring to watch from a casual viewer’s perspective.

Just having Joe on the floor allows Clemson’s bigs to have room to operate. All those back door high lows came off action where Arizona’s bigs had to hedge out on Joe. They don’t hedge as hard if it’s anybody but Joe coming off those screens. We need that type of action for our shooters next year because Freeman and Brown could be a pretty good inside tandem.

Would Joe have provided the “adult supervision” the team needed? That might be the better question.
A 5th year senior is about 100 years older and more than mature than sophs. I think that Joe would have helped but he might have been the odd guy out based on the age gap. If Jesse had stayed i would have liked Joe to stay. Otherwise, Joe made a good decision to move to another school.

I think this will be their 9th straight tournament game going back to the 1st round last year where they have won by double digits. Absolutely dominant and extremely boring to watch from a casual viewer’s perspective.
It feels to me like Purdue is the only team that can go toe to toe with UConn right now, which naturally means they'll probably lose tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom