NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 28 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 28

The guy who has hit several 3s already should probably not get a wide open attempt off a make

Watching two teams like UNC/Alabama is bad enough. Now they are going to add on to it by showing highlights of Syracuse losing to Alabama in the 2004 Sweet 16.

Side note on that game - I used to have a mini Syracuse mascot that would waive its arms up and down. As we were heading to the pub in Toronto to watch the game, my friend grabbed it and brought it along.

We were angry after the game. My friend was a little drunk and threw the mascot onto Mount Plesant Dr (a busy street), a bit too my dismay. The mascot did not survive.

This is wild. Biggest game of the year and has to be Davis’s worst easily.

Pleaseeeee let a white boy end those racist loser's season pleaseeeeeee

RJ Davis with an all-time poor performance

Watching two teams like UNC/Alabama is bad enough. Now they are going to add on to it by showing highlights of Syracuse losing to Alabama in the 2004 Sweet 16.

Side note on that game - I used to have a mini Syracuse mascot that would waive its arms up and down. As we were heading to the pub in Toronto to watch the game, my friend grabbed it and brought it along.

We were angry after the game. My friend was a little drunk and threw the mascot onto Mount Plesant Dr (a busy street), a bit too my dismay. The mascot did not survive.

Hooper?

Will we be scouting in the Dakotas in the coming weeks?
I think I would rather scout those players in mid-tier (not the worst conferences) then hoping we make something out of depth / low depth guys from bigger schools.

Tonight would definitely end my bracket chances and probably any sports gambling for awhile minus betting UConn

Davis definitely a bit sore for sure and these are bad fouls.

If I’m Hubert I’m telling them absolutely no more 3 pt attempts. Like don’t you dare even think about it!

I mean I guess but I just hate seeing these fouls so much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom