NCAA to hold Basketball tournament without fans... | Syracusefan.com

NCAA to hold Basketball tournament without fans...

Was just about to post this as well.

I know theres better to be safe than sorry but this just seems amazing to me
Ivy league starts and then its monkey see monkey do everybody feels they have to show they are responding
ive heard both sides of the argument
I just feel if your over 70 maybe you want to avoid it, otherwise play on and let the fans that want to attend

I wonder how the players feel?

with no fans I feel this hurts the underdog who wont have a neutral crowd get behind them in the 2nd half

Are they really going to play the Final 4 in massive Mercedes Benz? I cant believe the NCAA caved on their cash cow, I imagine tickets will have to be refunded.

I feel they caved based on liability fear, someone sues who claims they caught it while attending a game

Announcers in hazmat suits

hazmat.jpg

Hopefully I get a full refund on my tickets purchased including my service charges. I am very surprised but understand. I feel really bad for the hotel and restaurant owners in the host cities, like Albany.
I can't believe you would not get a refund. The NCAA cancelled the fan part of the tournament. It's not that you decided not to go.

So basically because the government can’t freaking contain this disease it has caused mass freakout.
This is terrible.