NCAA Website - Details | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Website - Details

From 112-62, (State Penn's record from 1998-2011) to 0-174.

Not sure what that really accomplishes, except to knock JoPa off his perch and made Bobby Bowden the winningest coach. I've never been a Bowden fan either. He's another guy who maintains an image of piety when he recruited a lot of thugs. And I still remember the "take-out" of Bill Hurley at Archbold in '78.

Not sure what that really accomplishes, except to knock JoPa off his perch and made Bobby Bowden the winningest coach. I've never been a Bowden fan either. He's another guy who maintains an image of piety when he recruited a lot of thugs. And I still remember the "take-out" of Bill Hurley at Archbold in '78.

Because that was the reason they did what they did. That's the reason he hung on so long and was so concerned with image.

That's an attack on the PSU culture and cult of personality that built up around Paterno.

It accomplishes putting the final nail in the coffin on JoePa's legacy.

Permanently, irrevocably tarnished now. It dispenses with future debates about "well, he was the winningest coach..."

It accomplishes putting the final nail in the coffin on JoePa's legacy.

Permanently, irrevocably tarnished now. It dispenses with future debates about "well, he was the winningest coach..."

Agreed, JoePa was exposed in the end for sure. Hated the guy for years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom