NCAA Week 0 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Week 0

Well ladies and gents football is back baby! my rooting list today is as follows ..

1. Illinois the cuse of the Midwest vs Nebraska Scott frost is a big baby huskers … I’m choosing Illinois.

2.Connecticut vs Fresno state .. bahahaha Fresno’s going to steam roll edsall and I’m sure he’ll receive a bonus for it.

3. Hawaii vs UCLA… I’m torn on this one but being a cuse fan I gotta go with the underdog. Let’s go rainbow warriors

4. Utep vs nm state.. thanks for the transfer New Mexico hope ya get a w.

5. Southern Utah vs San Jose state … I mean San Jose did the unthinkable and made Gerg look good so i guess that’s a point to root for them, even tho that sentence makes me wanna hurl . (also there prolly because there the favorites to win there division )

Took the over in Fresno State/Uconn at 62.5, you’d think FS would be able to hit 40-45, hopefully uconn can get some garbage time points to pull me over the finish line.

Illinois' Mike Epstein, I want to say we recruited him pretty hard.

The replay officials have had some really tough plays to review in the Nebraska game. Don't envy them!

Horrible call in the Nebraska game. No way that was roughing the passer. Took away an int and led to an Illinois td. Changed the game.

Horrible call in the Nebraska game. No way that was roughing the passer. Took away an int and led to an Illinois td. Changed the game.
Did you see the finish? It wasn't the initial hit, it was the pile driving at the end. Then an additional taunting to boot. Totally correct call.

Did you see the finish? It wasn't the initial hit, it was the pile driving at the end. Then an additional taunting to boot. Totally correct call.
I.dont know I thought it was a bit weak.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom