NCAA Week 0 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Week 0

Adrian Martinez still enjoys the killer fumble.
Lots of parallels between him and our guy. We’ll see if they have a version of shrader to turn to.

UConn won the coin toss, Edsall just earned a 15k bonus.
Does he get a.bonus for holding Fresno under 90. That's where this one is headed.

I have a feeling I might actually feel sorry for Edsall after this season is over.

UConn is playing tough or Fresno is affected by this early start.
UConn could cover.

Illinois playing calling is absolutely something I would love to see SU do this year. Wide variety of 8-12 yard plays and just marched down the field. Impressive

UConn’s defense played well for 15 minutes. It’s been the keystone cops since then…and they’re still better than the offense.

As a punishment to all the thieves that have ruined this sport over the last 10+ years (administrators, media executives etc), they should’ve made College Gameday do the UConn game today. Good riddance Corso.

Man I’m loving how Illinois is running the ball I really hope we do the same… just chip away and wear them down all game

Nebraska is going to lose by 2 and I’m going to lose my bet. That makes me angry.

3 conservative calls lead to an obvious 4th and goal call and BOTH receivers in the pattern are uncovered.

Nebraska is going to lose by 2 and I’m going to lose my bet. That makes me angry.

3 conservative calls lead to an obvious 4th and goal call and BOTH receivers in the pattern are uncovered.
Killer is last year's B1G K has missed two Xtra points.

Man Scott frost doesn’t run a tight ship at alllll, miscommunication and terrible special teams

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom