LA Tech - $40
Richmond - $35
Clemson- $65
CMU - $40
Syracuse - $65
UNC - $65
ECU - $65
MD - $50

SU already getting big boy respect (>UMD). ECU is closeby rival and travels...easy money for NCSt.

No one should bitch about Carrier Dome Tix prices.

I never got 'Cuse fans bitching about Carrier Dome ticket prices. I go to a Heat game and get anything in the lower bowl and its at least $150 per seat. And those would be the worst seats in the lower bowl against a crappy team like the Bobcats or Raptors.

I never got 'Cuse fans bitching about Carrier Dome ticket prices. I go to a Heat game and get anything in the lower bowl and its at least $150 per seat. And those would be the worst seats in the lower bowl against a crappy team like the Bobcats or Raptors.
lebron > su football

Single game prices:
LA Tech - $40
Richmond - $35
Clemson- $65
CMU - $40
Syracuse - $65
UNC - $65
ECU - $65
MD - $50

SU already getting big boy respect (>UMD). ECU is closeby rival and travels...easy money for NCSt.

No one should bitch about Carrier Dome Tix prices.

Nobody bitches about ticket prices if you're comparing apples to apples. I don't know where those NCSt tickets are but if they are sideline seats, which I doubt, SU tickets are twice that or more. If they are endzone seats, then yes SU's prices are less but nobody bitches about those ticket prices.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Looking at the schedule we have now, Pitt and BC are the obvious rivalry games for us, but I really feel that NC St. is going to develop into a rivalry as well.

Looking at the schedule we have now, Pitt and BC are the obvious rivalry games for us, but I really feel that NC St. is going to develop into a rivalry as well.

Pitt will replace WVU, BC will replace UConn and NCSt will replace rutgirls.

Pitt will replace WVU, BC will replace UConn and NCSt will replace rutgirls.

Desirability index: -,+,+

I think NCSt, Clemson, BC and Louisville become Football Rivals. FSU and Clemson will be the biggest draws. If Maryland stayed they would've been out Rutgirls.