ND from disliked to hated in one game. | Syracusefan.com

ND from disliked to hated in one game.

CuseCPT

All Conference
On one hand, I did enjoy the atmosphere that was reminiscent of an old Big East battle. But man, what a little punk b*tch Hubb was. Before he got T'd up he was laughing at JG3 and Buddy for slapping the floor and running his mouth the whole game. After the game it looked like a different ND was jawing at the crowd behind the scorer's table.

On one hand, I did enjoy the atmosphere that was reminiscent of an old Big East battle. But man, what a little punk b*tch Hubb was. Before he got T'd up he was laughing at JG3 and Buddy for slapping the floor and running his mouth the whole game. After the game it looked like a different ND was jawing at the crowd behind the scorer's table.
I've hated Notre Dame my entire life so it doesn't affect me much

As a child I once rooted for Miami football versus Notre Dame. You know how hard that was. It's one of those things you don't know is possible until the game starts. Same when Duke played Yukon for the title in like 99. I told someone before the game started I don't care who wins I hate both these teams so much. Then it starts and I'm rooting for Duke.

I was laughing at them for slapping the floor too. I used to hate it when the Duke guys first started it, and I don't like it any better when our guys do it.

I was laughing at them for slapping the floor too. I used to hate it when the Duke guys first started it, and I don't like it any better when our guys do it.

Yeah, he seemed like a punk, but I'd laugh at them too for that one.

Used to love devo slapping the floor because hes a lunatic

My wife slaps my ass at times, I don't taunt or laugh at her. What's the problem? It happens. It's what you do after the slap that counts.

As for the dude standing over Girard, whatever. He's no more a punk than most who play the game. I like the attitude. He got t'd up, so whatever. What a non issue. By the way, devo says hello.

My wife slaps my ass at times, I don't taunt or laugh at her. What's the problem? It happens. It's what you do after the slap that counts.

As for the dude standing over Girard, whatever. He's no more a punk than most who play the game. I like the attitude. He got t'd up, so whatever. What a non issue. By the way, devo says hello.

Wow.

This is Cali level.

OP, you just disliked them before tonight? Like a meh... I'm not fond of these brethren kinda thing?

Total disbelief. Like...incredulous.

Hubb getting Td up for his clown move, eating a few jumpers in his face right after, and throwing a couple lame ass lobs out of bounds because he was so shook was awesome to see. The old Syracuse and Carrier Dome would’ve never let him off the hook and would’ve sent him home with an L.

Three months of no drinking has really cut down on my crazy posts. Giving it a year for the hell of it.
Washington is a legal weed state though...:)

I’d say 90% of the posts I regret have been powered by alcohol.

I’ve stayed away from weed for some years but intriguing to think how that might play out.

Imagine I’d have really good things to say about Bill Walton.

I’d say 90% of the posts I regret have been powered by alcohol.

I’ve stayed away from weed for some years but intriguing to think how that might play out.

Imagine I’d have really good things to say about Bill Walton.
i will recommend a half portion of a 10 mg edible...

my main problem with the irish is their over exposure and ever inflated rankings and refusal to join conference all in. they're never really good enuf to totally dislike as a team. over rated.

Just getting to hate them now?

Obviously too young to remember Digger’s jig across the court. (Does JB ever guard the inbounder?)

Not happy with the loss, but if that’s what it took, welcome to the club.