ND has a bunch of throwers | Syracusefan.com

ND has a bunch of throwers

ND easily could have and should have won that game. Just some horrible shots down the stretch. Terrible desicion making. Except Mooney. Wish we had a guy like that.

I was listening to ND broadcast on satellite radio. ND broadcasters complained time and time again about calls not going ND's way. They said Brey was ballistic. Is all that accurate or is it just a case if homerism? They said Durham of ND was getting fouled all night and it never was called.

Nd is awful minus Mooney.

I think that team is going to be very good next year with Pfleuger back.

Brey signed a class full of 4 stars though and it looks like got skunked pretty bad their freshmen suck but that can change they aren't Syracuse so those kids might actually improve over their 4 years. So does the yukon transfer. But that guy did not forget how to coach.

Tough to win ACC games. 'But but but Tony Bennett and K win lots of conference games easily so should we...' BC is putting a kid in the first round for the second year in a row and they can't crack 5 league wins. NC St has their best team in a while (at least 5 years best since we joined the league) and they are a .500 team nothing more. Clemson has a very good team and is 6-8.

Bottom teams in the ACC aren't awful. Its why we better pick up 2 more wins I don't trust us to win an ACCT game we have 1 win in like 6 years in that thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom