ND Student Section | Syracusefan.com

ND Student Section

Chanted USA when Baye traveled. Really? Your mascot isn't even a US citizen!

Yeah, that was an interesting chant they came up with. Morons.

Anyone see the one student flick Southerland(I believe) in the back with the towel on the inbounds? Crazy how close they are on the baselines.

Anyone see the one student flick Southerland(I believe) in the back with the towel on the inbounds? Crazy how close they are on the baselines.
I saw it. Real classy.

It was Scoop, and it should have been a technical foul on the fans for intentionally touching the opposing players.

It was Scoop, and it should have been a technical foul on the fans for intentionally touching the opposing players.

But we'll just look like disgruntled fans for mentioning it. I'm sure there's already a whole topic on their board about us complaining about the calls.

But we'll just look like disgruntled fans for mentioning it. I'm sure there's already a whole topic on their board about us complaining about the calls.
Nah, Notre Dame has patented the term "whiney fan". I think you can major in it at Notre Dame.

How about JSouth juking the crowd when he fouled out? He did the fake sitdown!! LOL

How about JSouth juking the crowd when he fouled out? He did the fake sitdown!! LOL

And he skipped when they were doing the 'left-right' chant. Threw the student section off, well done if you're going to foul out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom