ND vs ‘Bama | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ND vs ‘Bama

I’m going to go ahead and assume ND will take being down 21-7 at half given how these two teams look.

Saban's team played a fairly perfect first half but he sounds like he's at a close family member's funeral per usual.

Saban's team played a fairly perfect first half but he sounds like he's at a close family member's funeral per usual.
The old joke is he's unhappy when he wins national titles because the parade cuts into recruiting.

Alabama’s offense is just not fair.
Elite OL
Elite RB
Elite WR
Game manager at QB.
It’s scary the least talented part of their offense is a solid QB.
Game manager? Guy is predicted to be a first rounder.

Game manager? Guy is predicted to be a first rounder.
Johnny Manziel went first round.
EJ Manuel went first round.
Mac Jones is a great college football game manager.
He is the least talented part of the Alabama offense.
Which is more praise of the OL/RB/WR.

Johnny Manziel went first round.
EJ Manuel went first round.
Mac Jones is a great college football game manager.
He is the least talented part of the Alabama offense.
Which is more praise of the OL/RB/WR.
I guess you can call him whatever you want, but Johnny Manziel was a great college qb

Maybe Mac Jones can go to Chicago and Nick Foles can be the vet backup that saves games for them when he dinks and dunks against NFL Defenses.

This is so boring and inevitable. Can the committee at least throw a non-traditional team at Bama? How much worse would Cincy or, hell, Coastal Carolina be doing right now? ND lost before they stepped off the bus.

Coastal Carolina was a fun story but I think they would be totally overwhelmed by Bama. I think Cincy would perform a bit better, but probably not as well as ND.

More than halfway thru the 3rd quarter, first penalty of the game.

Amazing.

Coastal Carolina was a fun story but I think they would be totally overwhelmed by Bama. I think Cincy would perform a bit better, but probably not as well as ND.
I get it, but at least it’d be interesting, for a while anyway. This game is dumb. ND can’t hang, and everyone knew they wouldn’t be able to after they got curb stomped by Clemson.

This is so boring and inevitable. Can the committee at least throw a non-traditional team at Bama? How much worse would Cincy or, hell, Coastal Carolina be doing right now? ND lost before they stepped off the bus.
Seriously its so boring bring the same Damn gool boys club every year

Can Clemson/OSU just kickoff immediately after Bama goes up 35-7? Please and thank you. I don't feel like waiting until 8 pm.

Can Clemson/OSU just kickoff immediately after Bama goes up 35-7? Please and thank you. I don't feel like waiting until 8 pm.

Maybe we can get a running clock?

Smith and Jones will cancel each other out. I think it will be Trask.
Might want to put a little something on that, I think you can get 43-1 on Trask on updated betting odds.

Seriously. I stayed up late last night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom