ND vs ‘Bama | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

ND vs ‘Bama

ND is not on Alabama's level, not exactly a revelation. They've got company in the FBS excluding Clemson. The line forms to the left and it runs around the block a few times.

Sean is spot on noting that Alabama never misses a tackle. If we could cut our missed tackles by half that would be a huge improvement. So many times it looked like we'd stop them for a short gain or loss but missed tackles turned into a big gainer.
That is as much about size and strength as it is technique. We are frequently overmatched physically, and it's not just a this year thing, IMO.

Ian Book isn’t an NFL QB so I don’t get why he won’t play another year in college unless he has a job lined up outside of football.
Apparently the people that draft NFL players disagree with you.Saw some experts
And bettors everywhere are annoyed. (Also why I don’t bet)
Smart bettors are happy. Had ND teased up to +25 now I just need Clemson to win straight up.

Apparently the people that draft NFL players disagree with you.Saw some experts

Smart bettors are happy. Had ND teased up to +25 now I just need Clemson to win straight up.
Ian Book is the 9th rated QB right now from ESPN, CBS and NFL.com draft rankings.
So what experts are you talking about.

Ian Book is the 9th rated QB right now from ESPN, CBS and NFL.com draft rankings.
So what experts are you talking about.
Point is if he isn’t a NFL caliber player why wouldn’t you go if there are teams that are going to pick you 4-7 round.Gives you a jump on next years class if you can make a roster.He won’t be a starter in the league but might as well get a jump on future players.

Point is if he isn’t a NFL caliber player why wouldn’t you go if there are teams that are going to pick you 4-7 round.Gives you a jump on next years class if you can make a roster.He won’t be a starter in the league but might as well get a jump on future players.
You said experts said otherwise.
Please tell me who you were referring too.

I don’t think Book will make a roster next year with how late he will get picked.

would Cincinnati have given Alabama a better game?
If they could have kept Bama from scoring on their first 2 drives, including a 99 yard drive that resembled a hot knife slicing through butter, then yes. The game was over 8 minutes into the 1st quarter.

1609551678422.jpeg

would Cincinnati have given Alabama a better game?

Yes.

ND covered but Alabama's offense was literally bored. The game was over after 7 minutes. Cincy would have battled longer.

2012: A 12-0 Notre Dame team loses to Alabama 14-42

2018: A 12-0 Notre Dame team loses to Clemson 3-30

2020: A 10-0 Notre Dame team loses to Clemson 10-34 and to Alabama 14-31

The only northern team that can compete with the southern powers any more is Ohio State.

Hey you guys remember when his wife (I assume) came in here and whined about the kid killing jokes? What a thread.
Omg is that somewhere I can find it? I’d love the read that

Omg is that somewhere I can find it? I’d love the read that
Got nuked but basically the gist was “Shame on all of you, OHSA said it wasn’t the school or Coach’s fault. You’re terrible people for bringing it up.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom