Neat picture of JB firing up the team! | Syracusefan.com

Neat picture of JB firing up the team!

Or maybe yelling "SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!"
jbandteam.jpg

Like it. But I have a hard time imagining Coach delivering an inspirational speech. Does anyone think he does that?

Like it. But I have a hard time imagining Coach delivering an inspirational speech. Does anyone think he does that?

I really doubt it as well. Probably something like "alright lets go win"

That's funny because I originally only had "JB yelling at Scoop" as the only text but wanted to be positive for today!!!

I remember one time perhaps 15 years ago they had JB miked up for a game. In the huddle one of our players was saying, "Coach, I can't guard him," and Boeheim replied, "Well, ya gotta." So much for "Hoosiers!"

Probably not inspirational as in Tommy Lasorda inspirational, but I have heard him speak and he gets the audience to focus in on him. What he lacks in speaking with effusiveness, he makes up in being interesting and clear.

Coach employs a methodology which is similar to Obiwan Kenobi. He just says something like, "you will win this game" and then it is so. Very reserved, almost a monotone and he is either scratching the top/ back portion of his head or rubbing the side of his nose with the lateral side of his bent index finger.
images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom