netflix question | Syracusefan.com

netflix question

upperdeck

Living Legend
With the PWD crackdown netflix will not allow me to login from home because I have 2 isps.. I chatted with them and the only thing they said was they only allow you to connect from your household.. I said thats fine but I am at my household. Not like I am trying to connect from my house on Lake Como.

I see online people with the same issue.

It just seems to me that they are violation thier own rules.. Its one house, one address, Its not my fault they created a policy that fails their own rules because they dont know how to confirm I am at one location.

With the PWD crackdown netflix will not allow me to login from home because I have 2 isps.. I chatted with them and the only thing they said was they only allow you to connect from your household.. I said thats fine but I am at my household. Not like I am trying to connect from my house on Lake Como.

It just seems to me that they are violation thier own rules.. Its one house, one address, Its not my fault they created a policy that fails their own rules because they dont know how to confirm I am at one location.
You Airbnb your Lake Como house? Special rate for board members?

You Airbnb your Lake Como house? Special rate for board members?
what's the wifi log in at the lake como lodge ? i may be able to help you .

I’m sorry to hear this , Mr. Clooney.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom