Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever | Syracusefan.com

Never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever

download.jpg

I BELIEVE!!!

Two straight games I thought we were done. Glad we pulled it out, but we're not looking good at all.
I have to say. I'm in disbelief of these kids. I never give up, but I am amazed every time this happens. Sheer determination and it's almost as if they never lose faith. But we sure sweat it out!

And to add, I changed rooms from living room to master bed back to living room then sitting in front of tv from couch and when I didn't feel confident, to the guest room when they won.

Every game a different player bails out this team. Up tonight was Mr. Christmas who was a beast all night and then gets the steal with 7 sec on the clock. Big coming out party for Rak. Let's build on it.

I have to say. I'm in disbelief of these kids. I never give up, but I am amazed every time this happens. Sheer determination and it's almost as if they never lose faith. But we sure sweat it out!

And to add, I changed rooms from living room to master bed back to living room then sitting in front of tv from couch and when I didn't feel confident, to the guest room when they won.
LOL Only Cuse fans
And thank you to the Crowd tonight, game pushed back nothing going our way they certainly played a huge par in our win!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom