Never have I felt so gutted | Syracusefan.com

Never have I felt so gutted

Guess you weren’t there for that DePaul game.

Or that one against Seton Hall.

Or more recently - St John’s.

This is only a flesh wound compared to those losses.
UVA is ranked #2, and with good reason.
Those above were all total crap teams that we got eviscerated by.

Guess you weren’t there for that DePaul game.

Or that one against Seton Hall.

Or more recently - St John’s.

This is only a flesh wound compared to those losses.
UVA is ranked #2, and with good reason.
Those above were all total crap teams that we got eviscerated by.
It was not the game itself or the opponent it was the reality of the situation but I know things will work out. We’re a proud basketball program with as much fan support as anyone in the country. Tonight hurt my pride but not my faith.

Whenever Trueblue is serious I feel like this.
sad-panda-meme-generator-that-makes-me-a-saaaaad-panda-6a8a0b.jpg

at a live sporting event. Told my girlfriend, though, “7pm Monday?”.

Go cuse, beat louisville. The world keeps spinning.

Earlier this season you said that Battle will be our best player since Melo and that you'll stand by that all season. You still sticking with that? (honestly curious, not being snarky)

Earlier this season you said that Battle will be our best player since Melo and that you'll stand by that all season. You still sticking with that? (honestly curious, not being snarky)
The hot take police are in Consultation with the hot take DA’s office as to whether to seek an indictment for this take.

He’s certainly capable. I’ll stick by it yes.

Our depth and coaching is doing no one favors.

The hot take police are in Consultation with the hot take DA’s office as to whether to seek an indictment for this take.
Take me away, boys.

I remember being incredibly frustrated and almost helpless at the Dome in a blowout home loss against Pitt in 04. Then we went to UConn and lost by 30. Team looked pathetic and couldn’t do anything on offense.

A few weeks later we went to Pitt and beat them and then ended the regular season by solidly beating a great UConn team at home.

Unfortunately I don’t see that kind of turnaround this year. But yesterday was not something new - kinda felt like that Pitt loss - being completely throttled by a very strong defensive team.

The very visible look of frustration on Tyus and Marek’s faces wasn’t great to see.

Hope these guys can dig deep. Frank cant miss everything forever. O’shae’s gotta take his open shots. Stop dribbling and adding defenders then chucking up shots. I wonder how many of his missed were squandered open opportunities that he second guessed hjmself on.

at a live sporting event. Told my girlfriend, though, “7pm Monday?”.

Go cuse, beat louisville. The world keeps spinning.
Last year was way worse for me. I came into the season with really high expectations and the lack of defense and mental lapse after mental lapse on that end killed me. This year is kind of what I expected. It’s still frustrating but with the class coming in next year there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom