1 Lacey Chabert: 41
2 Mila Kunis: 33

HB REGION

1 Lucy Pinder: 25
2 Elisha Cuthbert: 49

CHW REGION

1 Allie Laforce: 42
3 Minka Kelly: 32

I am so very disappointed in all of you people right now. I reiterate: SCARJO BANGED SEAN PENN FOR GOD'S SAKE. Yeesh.

I just assume someone is stuffing the ballot box.

The only update I'm going to give tonight:

CL REGION

1 Jennifer Lawrence: 31
2 Scarlett Johansson: 43

IKWYDLS REGION:

1 Lacey Chabert: 41
2 Mila Kunis: 33

HB REGION

1 Lucy Pinder: 25
2 Elisha Cuthbert: 49

CHW REGION

1 Allie Laforce: 42
3 Minka Kelly: 32

I am so very disappointed in all of you people right now. I reiterated: SCARJO BANGED SEAN PENN FOR GOD'S SAKE. Yeesh.

I just assume someone is stuffing the ballot box.
Yikes. Very surprised with Pinder but Cuthbert has it all. Lawrence or Scarlett was a toss up to me even though Lawrence is a billion times cooler.

We could have another field of 32 with all the women we missed. Beyonce, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Halle Berry, Natalie Portman, Megan Fox and (SU alum) Vanessa Williams for starters...

That's what next year is for.
How about separate brackets for the different categories. One for actresses, one for singers, one for sports related and maybe one for miscellaneous (politicians-yechhh).

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Voters need to think about the future posts involving those they pick.

Sure they may be hot, but do they have enough pics to substantiate her being the next syracusefan babe? JLH had endless pics, very multiple - last thing we need is the same pics posted over and over again

Voters need to think about the future posts involving those they pick.

Sure they may be hot, but do they have enough pics to substantiate her being the next syracusefan babe? JLH had endless pics, very multiple - last thing we need is the same pics posted over and over again

I agree with this. There is one quarterfinalist in particular who has very few really good pics floating around out there.

By the way, it looks like only one of these could really come down to the wire. Two of them have become blowouts (you bastards). The third could possibly tighten up, but one is really close right now.

To those of you not voting for J-Law, here's all I have to say to you:

(By the way, at this point we can pretty much pencil in ScarJo and Cuthbert for the Final Four...they are both up by 20+ votes...the other two are still a little too close to call at this point...but based on the number of votes we've gotten, I'll probably be announcing the winners of this round by, oh, 10 AM CST)

I agree with this. There is one quarterfinalist in particular who has very few really good pics floating around out there.

By the way, it looks like only one of these could really come down to the wire. Two of them have become blowouts (you bastards). The third could possibly tighten up, but one is really close right now.
Is one of them pictured here?
How's this for a dream final?
Elisha-Cuthbert-Mila-Kunis-Maxim-Photoshoot-2.jpg

Holy crap, there are already 97 votes. That's more than we got for the entire first round.

Either people are finally getting excited about this, or people are stuffing the ballot box. I'm just going to assume it's the former.

At this point I'm fully expecting a Johansson vs Cuthbert final, even though we all know who I'd prefer to see reach the finals.
Wow, why do I have a feeling you're spot on with this prediction?
Still, one of them doesn't do it for me nearly as much as the other.

I notice that with Pinder getting absolutely trounced, KingOtis is noticeably absent. I'd say we should send him some tissues, but I have a feeling he wouldn't use them to dry his tears, and instead continue his Pinder Googling with them.

I notice that with Pinder getting absolutely trounced, KingOtis is noticeably absent. I'd say we should send him some tissues, but I have a feeling he wouldn't use them to dry his tears, and instead continue his Pinder Googling with them.
I'm guessing he's buying a bunch of computers and a network router.
Either that or calling a bunch of "voter" friends of his.
:)

So, IMPORTANT UPDATE!

Apparently, SurveyMonkey has a limit of 100 responses per survey, unless I want to pay (which I don't) and keep this survey going.

Instead, I'm going to just create a SECOND SURVEY with the same matchups, and then I'll add the two survey totals together.

Ok, voting is reopened. Unfortunately, this new poll allows people to vote again. Please resist the urge to vote again if you've already done so. Let's play by honor system rules here, folks.

EXCEPTION: If you've voted in the last 10 minutes, your vote was not counted in the original poll. You can vote again to make sure your vote is counted.

By the way, in terms of sheer hotness, the Pinder/Cuthbert matchup is the equivalent of a 152-145 game in basketball. They may not be the best overall "teams" but man can they fill it up.

That sounded weirder than I intended.

OH Yah! They are all sorts of HOT maybe not the most beautiful women in the world but they are the type you want to bang so so very badly.