New clear bag policy at the Dome... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

New clear bag policy at the Dome...

You know what? I'm now thinking this has little to do with security and more to do with just speeding up the entry process.

With the clear bags and no backpacks etc., they dont have to slow the lines to look through your bags anymore.

Makes a little more sense.
Yes. In the long run it does make the lines move faster. Many stadiums have this, and also concert venues. partly security, partly efficiency.

People behind me spill their beer on purpose. I swear to God they do!
Yes. Just fold it up and put it into your clear bag or your pockets. I do this all the time in stadiums with this policy.

I don't think the SU ones fit the bill, but on Amazon, you can get a cross body clear stadium approved bag. I like the cross body bags for games. It is always attached to you. My clear cross body is smaller. I have actually put my valuable in it, and then put that in the larger, allowed clear bag. It is amazing the tricks you all can come up with. I hope they ship mine to AZ!! I will love toting the SU bag to events here!!

I got mine as well. I wonder if I can put my empty water bottle in it? Usually I have to smuggle it in. I’ll be damned if I’m paying $4.25 for water!

I bring in a full sealed bottle every game. It's allowed.

I get a case from BJ's for $4. Ends up being 10 cents a game.

I got mine as well. I wonder if I can put my empty water bottle in it? Usually I have to smuggle it in. I’ll be damned if I’m paying $4.25 for water!

They have always let me in with a bottle of water as long as it has never been opened. Really hope they don’t change that policy.

You can actually bring a factory sealed full bottle of water into the dome. ( unless something has changed from the past few years).

YES. A small one. Or a clear plastic water bladder (?) that my daughter gave me for Christmas.

What do you fill it with? Are there water fountains at the dome? I guess I've always been looking for beer and liquor, never noticed them haha

Okay, guys, here’s where my idiosyncrasies kick in. I don’t like to pay for water. Ever. We have some of the best water in the USA coming out of our spouts. Yes, CuseT, there are water fountains all around the Dome! Ha ha! I fill up my bag or bottle there. It’s often very cold, too. Slurp!

I am surprised to hear about the water bottle policy. Years ago I brought a friend’s kid to a game and he had a bottle of water. They made him put it on the ground. I thought it was unopened, but maybe not. From that one experience I have always thought you couldn’t bring water into the Dome. I learn something new every day!

Okay, guys, here’s where my idiosyncrasies kick in. I don’t like to pay for water. Ever. We have some of the best water in the USA coming out of our spouts. Yes, CuseT, there are water fountains all around the Dome! Ha ha! I fill up my bag or bottle there. It’s often very cold, too. Slurp!

I am surprised to hear about the water bottle policy. Years ago I brought a friend’s kid to a game and he had a bottle of water. They made him put it on the ground. I thought it was unopened, but maybe not. From that one experience I have always thought you couldn’t bring water into the Dome. I learn something new every day!
My friend and I have been bringing in one unopened bottle of water each for several years. I buy a case of 35 for about $3 and it lasts thru football season and part of basketball.

Piggy-backing off of the sealed water bottle thing; are all of you alcoholics aware of the boiling/hot water trick to get vodka in? Boil water, remove from stove, submerge bottle in water upside down, gently pry off bottle cap with seal attached, fill bottle with vodka, replace cap, ignore any feeling of shame.

Just got my bag too! This season is going to be awesome!
bag-of-weed1.jpg

Oh crap! Wrong bag thread...

Mine arrived but I'm curious why they didn't just mail it with my season tickets? I know its a small drop in a big ocean but why pay UPS to deliver all these bags and then mail out tickets later?

Mine arrived but I'm curious why they didn't just mail it with my season tickets? I know its a small drop in a big ocean but why pay UPS to deliver all these bags and then mail out tickets later?
Shipped from different locations.

I think part of this is getting in line with other ACC schools. FSU went to this two years ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom