Class of 2025 - New Commit: Braydon Pike (NY: Hilton) Midfield (10/1/23) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 New Commit: Braydon Pike (NY: Hilton) Midfield (10/1/23)

There are a couple video on you tube of Hilton Lacrosse.. don’t think there’s any announcers, but the video looks pretty decent
Checked the stats against the games they have and a lot of them. He has 2 to 3 goals.

Last edited:
IMG_3472.gif

They get killed in this one but it does have announcers.. I’ll save you some time
Pikes Goals- about 5:30 in the 3rd, about .10 seconds left in the 3rd and at about 11:10 in the 4th

Nice get for the ‘Cuse. Pike is a massive individual size-wise. Not just tall but very solid. Sophomore year numbers don’t jump off the page (27g, 5a) but he’s clearly talented. Can shoot the daylights out of the ball and when he gets going downhill watch out. Really good at absorbing contact and still getting a shot off.

I’ve just watched the highlights on hudl, but I suppose the thing he could work on is being more fluid, adding some different dodges to his game. Size is great but at the next level he’ll have to contend with kids who are just as big. Overall though definitely the type of player you want to invest in and he’s got a really high ceiling.

Braydon Pike | M | Hilton High School (N.Y.) | 3d Upstate Blue — Syracuse
A terrific downhill dodging presence, Pike is such a handful to stop coming out of the box. “Is anyone going to slide body to this guy?” was blurted from an opposing team’s sideline after one of his powerful takes in-tight, which is much easier said than done when it comes to Pike’s fearlessness when driving down the teeth of the defense.

Braydon Pike | M | Hilton High School (N.Y.) | 3d Upstate Blue — Syracuse
A terrific downhill dodging presence, Pike is such a handful to stop coming out of the box. “Is anyone going to slide body to this guy?” was blurted from an opposing team’s sideline after one of his powerful takes in-tight, which is much easier said than done when it comes to Pike’s fearlessness when driving down the teeth of the defense.

Flipped around a couple of his games on youtube a couple weeks back and liked what I saw. He will most likely still look huge out there even against D1 competition. Can move well for a guy his size too. Stick skills maybe not as advanced as some of our other recruits, but he can get some great speed on his shots even with defense draped on him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom