Class of 2018 - New Commit: Griffin Cook (NY:Jamesville-Dewitt) Attack Signed | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 New Commit: Griffin Cook (NY:Jamesville-Dewitt) Attack Signed

J-DHS Lacrosse Starts Hot With Help From Freshman Star

"Cook’s skills on the field shouldn’t come as a big surprise, as he comes from a family well known for lacrosse. Cook’s grandfather is a former starter for Syracuse University, while two of his uncles played Division I lacrosse as well."
{Turtle Island Native Network} • View topic - Travis Cook to be inducted - Canadian Lacrosse Hall of Fame
used to see Roy Danforth at Stingers Games 1974

http://www.justsportsstats.com/lacrossestatsindex.php?player_id=cooktra001

Last edited:
Jamesville-DeWitt breezes past Horseheads and into Class B boys lacrosse state semifinal (15-2)

Cook 3 & 0

-2b9cdc3c5dd992ba.jpg

Last edited:
@cvock
Great game so far w/ JD up 6-5 at half. Cook w/ 2Gs and major slickness. Ford Bros w/ 4 of 5 Webster Thomas Gs. @NYSPHSAA Class B semis.

Grayson Burns w/ his 3rd, then 4th, both drives from X. He's got 4, 3 of them in Q3 as @JDAthletics goes up 10-6 on Webster Thomas midway Q3

Cook is going to be special. Just love his game. I think I'll be going to the Corning vs. Victor game so I can give some updates on how Corning's Devon Sullivan looks and how Victor's Trimboli looks. Both class of 2016 commits.

image.jpeg
Griffin Cook - "It feels amazing. It's a dream come true"

Not only does he look unafraid of contact, he may even relish the opportunity for it. Old school, hard-nosed attackman.

Class of 2018. Could he rep the Deuce-Deuce for us?

Not only does he look unafraid of contact, he may even relish the opportunity for it. Old school, hard-nosed attackman.

Class of 2018. Could he rep the Deuce-Deuce for us?
Maybe he's 22,but the craziest thing is that 2018 is so stacked he's probably only the third best offensive player in the class. Magnan and Gelinas were both more coveted than Cook.