Class of 2019 - New Commit: Landon Clary (NC) LSM | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 New Commit: Landon Clary (NC) LSM

!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3337.jpg
    IMG_3337.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 54
Landon could earn some PT right away, especially if SU looks to bump Kennedy to close. That leaves Fernandez as the starter and the backup job wide open for the most part.

I think Page is the more heralded recruit (only SU player invited to U-19 tryouts), though anything can happen once fall ball opens up. I also tend to think they keep Kennedy at LSM, but similar to the Dordevic question, depends on where the need is greater.

I think Page is the more heralded recruit (only SU player invited to U-19 tryouts), though anything can happen once fall ball opens up. I also tend to think they keep Kennedy at LSM, but similar to the Dordevic question, depends on where the need is greater.
Yep regardless of rankings you never know until these boys take the field.

Yup forgot out Page there for a sec. If he and Page are both as advertised I think SU can easily move Kennedy down and role with the two frosh plus Fernandez as the 3 main guys at LSM with Helmer always available as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom