Class of 2018 - New Commit: Matt Magnan (NY: Fox Lane), Mid Signed | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 New Commit: Matt Magnan (NY: Fox Lane), Mid Signed

2. Matt Magnan, M, Fox Lane (N.Y.) | Prime Time | Syracuse | No. 2
Magnan became the first sophomore to pick up All-American honors since 1999, netting an impressive 62 goals for the Foxes. Uber-confident and physically imposing, the lefty has excellent range on his outside shot and already looks the part of an ACC midfielder whether it’s a step-down or on the run. As he continues to develop his right hand and other aspects of his game, there’s no doubt that Magnan will remain towards the top of the list.

Top 100 Juniors – Class of 2018

As a follow-up to Jeremy Cuse's post under the Griffin Cook thread...hope Magnan isn't one of the kids Xanders is referring to in his post below!

Ty Xanders‏ @tyxanders
Hearing that a handful of Top 100 seniors, including one five-star, won't be signing with the programs that they had originally verballed to. Finalizing decisions elsewhere.

This is Xanders answer to someones question:
Actually, they were kids that committed sophomore fall, rising junior summer & rising senior summer.

Magnan's twitter is private, but his profile still says Syracuse Lacrosse.

I'm a bit worried here. Fox Lane HS had a Signing Day event & Magnan apparently wasn't involved. I believe the early signing period ends Nov. 15th

As a follow-up to Jeremy Cuse's post under the Griffin Cook thread...hope Magnan isn't one of the kids Xanders is referring to in his post below!

Ty Xanders‏ @tyxanders
Hearing that a handful of Top 100 seniors, including one five-star, won't be signing with the programs that they had originally verballed to. Finalizing decisions elsewhere.

This is Xanders answer to someones question:
Actually, they were kids that committed sophomore fall, rising junior summer & rising senior summer.
Then again, Xanders seems to indicate that he's referring to 3 prospects. Magnan committed in the Fall of his 9th grade year, so he wouldn't meet any of those descriptions.

I REALLY need this hoops opener to tip so I can stop investigating teenagers on the internet :cool:

I'm a bit worried here. Fox Lane HS had a Signing Day event & Magnan apparently wasn't involved. I believe the early signing period ends Nov. 15th

color me very worried as well W'Boro, this is not a good indicator! Would hate to lose him.

Nothing on Katchadurian yet either, though I didn't find anything on a John Jay signing day. FWIW, none of the kids who signed at Fox Lane's were boys laxers, 2 girl laxers though. Just looking for any positives.

Nothing on Katchadurian yet either, though I didn't find anything on a John Jay signing day. FWIW, none of the kids who signed at Fox Lane's were boys laxers, 2 girl laxers though. Just looking for any positives.

Magnan's twitter profile still says Syracuse Lacrosse.

That's all I got for you. :oops:

Magnan's twitter profile still says Syracuse Lacrosse.

That's all I got for you. :oops:

Need one of our Twitter wizards to get through to the source and see whats up.

6244ACA7-AA03-4C8A-AD64-7013ED4D61FC.jpeg
I don’t think we have anything to worry about until he changes this picture!

anyone have any update outside or a random post on laxpower? Do we have an updated status as in he SIGNED?!?!
Just realized i started that thread 12 years ago this week! I'm getting old.

anyone have any update outside or a random post on laxpower? Do we have an updated status as in he SIGNED?!?!

The person on laxpower is not a random person, if he said he signed, he signed.