Class of 2023 - New commit(s) | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 New commit(s)

OX's thread is always a good reminder on potentially who is returning and the current class commitments. Plus the portal doesn't close until 1/18 so the recruiting staff will probably still be hard at work in January with OVs for the second signing 2/1.

While I am glad to see all of these defensive recruits... are we bringing in anyone who can actually catch a football and will play WR as their primary position?

Just guessing but I wonder if Rooks made a trip up. I have no idea but close enough to drive up, Swag is on a roll, Cuse is a better story now and maybe a little legacy action could be happening. Again just guessing, I have zero contacts but when DJ responded to Jack, Rooks was a name that would make sense.
I believe Rooks will break the legacy curse we have at Cuse.

Looking at Reed's Instagram movie the kids get two goody bags so maybe six visitors this weekend.

I saw that and didn’t make that connection. Nice catch.

a seatbelt... a strap that secures a person to prevent injury... who gets injured... quarterbacks! syracuse quarterbacks always get injured... what could help injury... seatbelts!... where does a QB need protection most... the offensive line... the OL!... he used the commit2cuse hashtag meaning this seatbelt has to be a brand new seatbelt...

welcome aboard Gensley Auguste! (obviously a guess)

a seatbelt... a strap that secures a person to prevent injury... who gets injured... quarterbacks! syracuse quarterbacks always get injured... what could help injury... seatbelts!... where does a QB need protection most... the offensive line... the OL!... he used the commit2cuse hashtag meaning this seatbelt has to be a brand new seatbelt...

Don’t think it is that kid but I think your logic is right on. Reed isn’t a brand new seatbelt and he just got to campus last night sooooooo.

Don’t think it is that kid but I think your logic is right on. Reed isn’t a brand new seatbelt and he just got to campus last night sooooooo.
'makes ya think why the tweet was deleted too... hmmmmmmmm

Seatbelt is a celebration used by DBs, I didn’t see the tweet but if it’s what I’m imagining it would imply we landed a DB. Assuming it would be the transfer from ND?

I bet you guess every on correctly on The Masked Singer too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom