New Commit | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New Commit

I love the idea of having a 2 TE set with Thompson on one side and Parris on the other.

Fantastic news, he must have seen how much we feature TE and wanted some of that lovin'. Mr. Thompson, come on down!

He wont blow anyone away with his speed, but he certainly looks like a big target.

Not many tight ends blow people away with their speed. They just have to be too fast for linebackers and too big for safeties

Whew...nice to see something positive going on...it was getting thick in here past few days. Nice get.

Nice--best news we've had on the football side of the house in a few weeks.

Not many tight ends blow people away with their speed. They just have to be too fast for linebackers and too big for safeties
I'm not trying to knock him. I expected him to be faster, but he's looking bigger than I expected, which is a good thing for a TF TE. He made some really impressive lateral moves and seems to be able to jump. Plus, he is a giant. Would like to see someone to throw a 50/50 ball to in the redzone. He could be that guy.

Debbie Downer alert - Especially coming off this recent loss, I can't get all excited about any verbal commit at this point. Wake me when any of these kids show up on time with the grades necessary, get in shape and get on the field.

Until then, enjoy the beauty contest. I'm hoping to see some player (and coaching) development in the last three or four games of the season.

...this is totaly positive. One more Red Scarlet girl out of the \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

\\\\\\

Debbie Downer alert - Especially coming off this recent loss, I can't get all excited about any verbal commit at this point. Wake me when any of these kids show up on time with the grades necessary, get in shape and get on the field.

Until then, enjoy the beauty contest. I'm hoping to see some player (and coaching) development in the last three or four games of the season.

Seriously??????!!!!!

...um. just go cheer for Rutgirls. EXPOSED! Not a real SU fan. Caught!!!!!

• Report/Mark as Spam
    Ron Thompson
    ORANGE FAMILY BABY..!!!

y-2LR9eyI1L.gif

Share · about an hour ago via mobile

I was waiting for this one. I think the staff has known for a little bit. We needed a big TE, now we got him and parris.

Texted from my Droid...

Watching Provo become our best offensive player cannot have hurt.

Interesting to see Broyld listed as a TE on Scout.

Ron Thompson is on board per Scout

Excellent. He was definitely one of the ones several of us discussed as one of the "silent" commitments.

This is very good news. Its one thing when your losing games, but its another when you dont see many high ranked recruits coming in to build for the future. That usually results in potentially more loses. With the way we've been utilizing the TE this is a great pickup. The new stud of the class...

Excellent get.

Excellent get.
Definitely. This is the best TE recruiting class that I can remember.

Thompson had an early offer from Michigan too, who I think ran out of room for him. Michigan and Georgia are really paying dividends this year.

Wonder who the next domino is...calling Wayne Morgan!

That didn't take long. Eight and a half hours ago we learned this class is filled and announcements hadn't been made yet. Who will be revealed next & when?

Now can we please wrap up our Bowl game birth? This is definitely excellent news!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom