New Commit | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

New Commit

I still wonder if bennet would grey shirt if another quality kid decided to come and we need a spot.

Nice job getting a top target and keeping the te line going. I told you all that Provo end around was a great recruiting tool!

Now go get some 4.4 guys.

...this is totaly positive. One more Red Scarlet girl out of the \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

\\\\\\

Seriously??????!!!!!

...um. just go cheer for Rutgirls. EXPOSED! Not a real SU fan. Caught!!!!!

Funny you should mention Rutgers. Seems for years now they, too, have fallen in love with the hype around the recruits they've pulled in. Where has it gotten them?

Hopefully we find a way to win one more game this year so we get those extra weeks of bowl practices. This roster needs it.

Funny you should mention Rutgers. Seems for years now they, too, have fallen in love with the hype around the recruits they've pulled in. Where has it gotten them?

Hopefully we find a way to win one more game this year so we get those extra weeks of bowl practices. This roster needs it.

We get guys without stars and people complain. We get guys with stars and its just hype.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

When is the last time SU beat out Michigan for a player from Michigan?

I am pretty sure the answer is never.

It is still a great get, but Michigan backed off this kid as they already have 2 other big-time TE commits. ;)

It is still a great get, but Michigan backed off this kid as they already have 2 other big-time TE commits. ;)
Or did Thompson back off UM for the reason you cite?

This is good news, but now we NEED (player that left us out of his top 5 weeks ago). He's a STUD.

Definitely. This is the best TE recruiting class that I can remember.

Thompson had an early offer from Michigan too, who I think ran out of room for him. Michigan and Georgia are really paying dividends this year.

Wonder who the next domino is...calling Wayne Morgan!
I'd say Kaseem Sinceno & Roland Williams was a pretty good TE recruiting class.

He wont blow anyone away with his speed, but he certainly looks like a big target.

You're kidding, right? Did you watch his highlights. For a TE his size, he has very good speed.

Or did Thompson back off UM for the reason you cite?
I'd imagine it was mutual. More so perhaps on Thompson's end.

I'd imagine it was mutual. More so perhaps on Thompson's end.
Either way, he was an early Michigan offer. This is the type of profile of recruit that we need to start stacking the roster with.

Either way, he was an early Michigan offer. This is the type of profile of recruit that we need to start stacking the roster with.
exactly -- it is all about perception

No doubt at all.

You're kidding, right? Did you watch his highlights. For a TE his size, he has very good speed.
He also was caught from behind a few times, too. I'm not saying he's slow or anything, all I said was that I wasn't going to consider him crazy fast. He is quick though and has great feet and a solid pair of mits.

I'd say Kaseem Sinceno & Roland Williams was a pretty good TE recruiting class.
I guess my recruiting memory doesn't go beyond 15 years :)

Definitely the best TE recruiting class since that one though, and I'm sure Provo's performance last and this year has helped with that, same with Gedney with that class.

I guess my recruiting memory doesn't go beyond 15 years :)

Definitely the best TE recruiting class since that one though, and I'm sure Provo's performance last and this year has helped with that, same with Gedney with that class.
Not to pick nits, but I believe Sinceno and Williams were both drafted in 1998 (Sinceno may have been a FA).

Not to pick nits, but I believe Sinceno and Williams were both drafted in 1998 (Sinceno may have been a FA).
I was talking about recruiting class year though, they were recruited in '94. So it's 17 years apart.

Williams was drafted in the 4th round, Sinceno was a FA.

I was talking about recruiting class year though, they were recruited in '94. So it's 17 years apart.

Williams was drafted in the 4th round, Sinceno was a FA.
OK. You win.

sugar+bear.jpg

...is in the house.

Just watched his video from camp on syracuse.com - this kid is an absolute beast

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom