New Cuse fan | Syracusefan.com

New Cuse fan

Flacusian

All Conference
Visiting my son and daughter in law in NYC and gave my Grandson Wolf his 1st Cuse hat. He'll have to grow into it but at least he's got
image.jpg

Congrats. Wolf is solid. Sounds like a linebacker to me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Wolf Flacusian -- 4 star linebacker in Syracuse's class of 2031 recruiting class.

Congrats!

Visiting my son and daughter in law in NYC and gave my Grandson Wolf his 1st Cuse hat. He'll have to grow into it but at least he's gotView attachment 4989

That's fantastic!! Congrats. I always say there's nothing better than watching Cuse hoops with your boy. However, I wonder if watching Cuse hoops with your grandson is even better?? I figure they wont complain as much because you say no to the 2nd chipwich and you get to drop him back off at the parent's home and not have to fight cramming teeth brushing the teeth, doing school work, etc, into a 30 minute window?

Thanks to all the well wishers, it's much appreciated. Wolf was born on July 31st and my wife and I couldn't carve out the time to fly up to New York until this past weekend. The waiting was killing us! Between Beth and myself we have 5, mine, hers, and ours. But now they are all ours! I've been raising kids for 30 years now with my oldest 30 and my youngest 7. My son Justin and his wife Alicia (Wolfs parents) bought a house in my neighborhood 3 doors down and are moving here from New York next March. So we couldn't be more thrilled and it's going to be a blessing having my grandson grow up essentially next door!

All I know is I popped that hat on his head and the Cuse started rolling up the points like there was no tomorrow! We got stuck at the airport with the Naval base shooting and were also delayed 3 hours in DC but back home in Florida now.

Thanks to all the well wishers, it's much appreciated. Wolf was born on July 31st and my wife and I couldn't carve out the time to fly up to New York until this past weekend. The waiting was killing us! Between Beth and myself we have 5, mine, hers, and ours. But now they are all ours! I've been raising kids for 30 years now with my oldest 30 and my youngest 7. My son Justin and his wife Alicia (Wolfs parents) bought a house in my neighborhood 3 doors down and are moving here from New York next March. So we couldn't be more thrilled and it's going to be a blessing having my grandson grow up essentially next door!

All I know is I popped that hat on his head and the Cuse started rolling up the points like there was no tomorrow! We got stuck at the airport with the Naval base shooting and were also delayed 3 hours in DC but back home in Florida now.
Glad you got back home safe, and congrats if I hadn't already mentioned!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom