New Daily News article (originally from LongIslandCuse) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

New Daily News article (originally from LongIslandCuse)

just got blocked from leaving comments on pictures. posted the link on all their most recent pics haha

Is anyone else loving this as much as I am???

I'll keep my eye on that page, and as God is my witness, they'll have links to delete till the cows come home!!!!

LGO, dammitt!!

This is freakin hilarious...now I see why the occupiers stayed in Zucotti Park so long lol. #OTLTakeover

Anyone have the E-Mail address to the talk show hosts like Van Pelt who were questioning the story from the get go. You guys should send the link to them. Colin also. Don't get spam in on the OTL page put it there e-mails inbox. Maybe they will give it some air time on there show

Joe Byers
You keep deleting links to a very well written article. It seems like you're giving this story some strange looks, stop closing the blinds to this story! I can just tell theres some secrets on this page...

Pimping my last post because I made myself laugh

I thought that was a good one. LOL.

I'd say send Schwarz nothing but links to goatse (do NOT Google if you don't know what that is...seriously, don't, I'm doing you a favor) but he'd probably like that.

Probably not the best tactic given the nature of the allegations...

In addition to posting links all day tomorrow, everyone should post the definition of "allegedly". Surely they cant delete that. All anyone sees when they click on the page is a million comments of the definition of allegedly LOL

Here is an idea call every one of there radio shows tomorrow. But don't say you are from Syracuse and want to talk about this say you are from some random city (make one up) and say you want to talk about what they are talking about. Once they let you through say "well you know what I really wanted to talk about was ..."

Enjoyed the article although there are some errors in it. Mike Waters said Davis came to them before SU won the championship - so the timing issue is not accurate. Also, the police from what we know now did not fail to find enough evidence to prosecute - they simply chose not to proceed with an investigation because the SOL had run out - perhaps we'll hear more about that in the coming days. I hope Dick's fine article is not undermined by those discrepancies.

LOL. The guys who are placing comments like "I love OTL" and sneaking the link to the article below them are friggin great!!

Enjoyed the article although there are some errors in it. Mike Waters said Davis came to them before SU won the championship - so the timing issue is not accurate. Also, the police from what we know now did not fail to find enough evidence to prosecute - they simply chose not to proceed with an investigation because the SOL had run out - perhaps we'll hear more about that in the coming days. I hope Dick's fine article is not undermined by those discrepancies.

ESPN, Syracuse University, and The Post Standard all didnt find enough to move forward, included in that is 4 witnesses denying anything happened including Mark Lang.

I know what youre saying though, but I think the article is totally legit.

I think I'm losing my mind. Now I'm talking about gummy bears as a clever ruse to post the link.

I think this is going too far. Oops, I misspelled "not far enough".

You guys are losing it...& I'm loving every minute of it!!!!
Bwahahahaha:rolling:

I'm sorry, bnoro, I couldn't help but make a joke about your #freebernie post.

wonder if they'll mention anything during their show about this