New Daily News article (originally from LongIslandCuse) | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

New Daily News article (originally from LongIslandCuse)

I'm actually stunned I haven't been blocked from the page yet.

I'm guessing the moderator went to bed, and I will be by morning.

LongIslandCuse posted this article, but there were some technical issues, and he (she?) asked me to delete the thread. This is the article that was linked. Very nice job by Hoops Weiss. Glad someone outside Syracuse picked up on that carefully researched and written PS article from today

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/c...atment-duke-lacrosse-players-article-1.980492
The NYC tabloids emerge as the voice of reason against ESPN?

This surely is one of the signs of the Apocalypse. Don't buy any green bananas today!

I expect to read that you're getting tired and talking to a volleyball named wilson soon.
That's crazy.

Personally, I talk to a basketball named Spalding.

That's crazy.

Personally, I talk to a basketball named Spalding.

Good point, keep it within context!

I hope you guys keep bringing up valid points and counter opinions but please refrain from any personal attacks on the accusers.

Good point, keep it within context!

I hope you guys keep bringing up valid points and counter opinions but please refrain from any personal attacks on the accusers.

Nobody on OTL's fb page is attacking accusers. We are just continually posting the Daily News article by Dick Weiss and attacking OTL and Schwarz journalistic integrity. I think weve posted about 4 definitions of the word "allegedly" on the page and voiced how one sided and unethical this story has been.

has anyone let whitlock or weiss know what's going on at the OTL page?

has anyone let whitlock or weiss know what's going on at the OTL page?

I dont think so. Does anyone here have Twitter? I dont...link the OTL fb page to Whitlock's Twitter @WhitlockJason

I counted 6 posts of the link to the article on there now...5 of them are on the top

Keep it up everybody ... they're not deleting!! OCCUPY ESPN OTL!!!

Keep it classy, attack their journalistic ethics. No matter the outcome of this case they need to know the slippery slope soon to become a journalistic avalanche they have started.

OTL/ESPN will regret ever going after Cuse with this!

Keep giving sound opinions and keep giving definitions of journalistic integrity. Don't be nasty.

OCCUPY ESPN OTL!!!

They are using the "if we ignore them they will go away" ploy. Don't go away!!

Send it to the talk shows and begin flooding them ... I think some people already have. Rather than OCCUPY ESPN OTL it might turn out to be OCCUPY ESPN.

Go to the talk shows and begin e-mailing and posting the story. Dan patrick and Cowherd on right now!!
Sign up and comment on dan patrick ... hopefully a voice of reason and fair journalism
OCCUPY ESPN