New Daily News article (originally from LongIslandCuse) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

New Daily News article (originally from LongIslandCuse)

You people are out of your minds (in a funny way)...lol. I think you should all post your real names here so we can cross-credit you all.

You people are out of your minds (in a funny way)...lol. I think you should all post your real names here so we can cross-credit you all.
Batman doesn't take off his mask.

Yes, I just called myself Batman. Actually, since this is about freedom of speech, call me Captain America instead.

Should let gross and cantor know too. More material for SU's future lawsuit agiant ESPN

Free Bernie!

Im blocked from leaving comments due to "over use of this feature" I just started!

Wow. I posted explaining that I don't believe this is about Bernie's guilt or innocence, it's just an example of yellow journalism and they are ruining a man's reputation without even attempting to show both sides of the story...and that comment was deleted. I guess they really don't care about open and honest discussion.

Weird, my yellow journalism post just magically reappeared. Oh well.

OTL posts a topic about Sidney Crosby and someone posts "dont change the subject OTL" and links the Daily News article again. Lmao!

I think they're starting to realize they just cannot keep up with us. The postings/links are just coming in too fast for any censor to delete them.

Unless they do what they did for the Tebow comments a few weeks back and have multiple censors deleting around the clock.

Some of the Mods on DBR are writers for the New Yorker. They're very sharp posters and see through the muck.
Only reason i was there was because you talked them up in the chatroom the other night

At this point the most fun for me is shoehorning random movie quotes into this particular cause.

Open discussion...does not exist...in this dojo...DOES IT!?