New DE/OLB Coach: Nick Williams [Official] | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

New DE/OLB Coach: Nick Williams [Official]

48a4c41e-d1f1-4a03-90ec-39666c8bbaa5_text.gif

The Carter = All of CFB recruiting

I don't want to close my eyes because I feel like I'll miss something. It took me all day at work to catch up on the Matt Park interview thread and the press conference thread.
Your boss noticed...on the bright side screw it...I'll see you at the tailgate in Boca

Your boss noticed...on the bright side screw it...I'll see you at the tailgate in Boca

I'm actually one of the bosses now, so it doesn't matter. Unfortunately I can't make it to Boca. I'm leaving for Cartegena on Wednesday, and one big trip for the month is about my limit.

Its nice to be stealing a coach from the great Colorado Buffalos... all we heard about how great of a coach Prime was. Most overrated team ive ever seen. But being able to steal a recuiter like Williams is gonna be awesome for us.

Its nice to be stealing a coach from the great Colorado Buffalos... all we heard about how great of a coach Prime was. Most overrated team ive ever seen. But being able to steal a recuiter like Williams is gonna be awesome for us.
They were a nice story, but the media and the circus around them ruined it.

Funny thing is Prime turned out to be all show and no go. But Fran Brown is going to be the real story.

I'm honestly so sick of listening to my NOTRE DAME, Michigan, Alabama etc. friends tell me that Syracuse can't recruit because "Why would anybody want to go there when they could go to _______". And I'm talking twenty plus years of this that I cannot wait for all of this to happen. If it doesn't I'm used to the abuse but I REALLY REALLY want to be good again.
I am right there with you. Just because it snows like he!! doesn’t mean good players won’t come there. If Ped State can do it so can Cuse. Not much difference weather wise, just better football tradition. This new coaching staff can change that.

I thought for sure to land him we would need to promote him but he’s taking the same position he had on Primes staff. Crazy. It’s like a Fran put out the Bat signal. It’s go time.
Thought the same. He left Deion for a lateral move. Just thought he would get semantic promotion as DL coach with Elijah overseeing at the least. This is awesome.

Funny thing is Prime turned out to be all show and no go. But Fran Brown is going to be the real story.
Yes this. HCFB will provide a methodical, foundational build.
First Coaches, then players, then scheme.

As someone said earlier, I'd like to see this team actually get better from mid-October thru the end of the year and not just hang on by our fingernails depth-wise.

Who is Nick Williams?
swishy, im going to need you to disappear for another decade, the adults are talking and it seems that you are still not ready for the big boy table.

and dont think for 1 second that DeVito jersey you have on your Christmas list will put you on any kind of Giants bandwagon going forward.

you shall remain on the side of the road, teamlesss...for quite some time.

sorry, not sorry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom