New DOLO: Carly Randall | Syracusefan.com

New DOLO: Carly Randall

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Fey_jd2XoAEvEOv

Returning to the Orange, Carly Randall has been named Director of Operations for Syracuse University men's lacrosse.

A 2017 graduate of Syracuse, Randall returns to her alma mater after most recently serving as an administrative assistant for intercollegiate athletics at Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Boston.

Randall will assume all operations duties for the Syracuse men's lacrosse program, including player development, scheduling, and a liaison to all support staff departments, including academics, compliance, strength and conditioning and others

"I'm thrilled to be back at Syracuse University," said Randall. "I want to thank Coach Gary Gait for this opportunity. As an alumna of the women's program, I take great pride in Syracuse Lacrosse. The chance to come back and work with such a storied men's program and elite coaching staff is a dream come true. I'm excited to connect with alumni and support the day to day operations of the team."

Last edited:
Carly Randall '17?

Played for Gary at Syracuse and is the daughter of long time Nazareth coach Rob Randall.

Welcome aboard Carly.

Stepping into some big shoes (literally I think he wore 15's).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom