New food item at the Dome? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New food item at the Dome?

all I can think of after that is this

Human-Centipede-006.jpg

Dont encourage him please...

Don't forget the windpipes, snout, tongue, spleen, heart and stomach, yum!!!

I have stopped eating all food at the dome. It has become terrible. The hot dog in a bag thing has to go. There has to be a solution. A soggy bun that is reduced to nothing after steaming in the bag is awful. The one and only pizza I bought was barely cooked and the cheese wasnt even close to being melted. Brought it back and got a coney and it was cold in the middle. Too bad because I love eating stadium food. I know there is nowhere to cook in the stand and everything has to be wheeled in but I hope they address it at some point. Nostalgia of dome dogs of my youth only took me so far. I like all the updates with dome recently but food situation can be improved.
I agree. Almost every sports arena in the country is on board with the trend to offer more choices, some local favorites, some higher end/higher quality choices.

The Dome is way out of step here. It is as if it is stuck in 1980 forever. I hope someday, someone out there listens to the public and tries to make them happy. No one is asking for radical innovation. Just copy everyone else and bring the menu choices in the 1990s.

At the very least, create a committee with fan representation to help guide the Dome staff in coming up with a new, up to date menu that people would like.

Low quality cold pizza, Low quality cold hot dogs in wet buns. Low quality nachos out of a bag with low quality nacho cheese out of a bag with low quality preprocessed salsa and low quality preprocessed jalapenos. Stale, low quality wraps with little meat in them. Cold, low quality sausages with cold, poorly cooked peppers and onions.

There is literally nothing of any quality available to eat.

I'll put this in words the university might understand:

You are throwing away a lot of money by limiting the food options for Dome patrons to a bunch of low quality, unappealing items. People will pay for good food. You will get more business and make more money.

Just try it in one or two stands. Give a local restaurant a chance to make some decent food and see what happens. Please listen to your audience. Please someone out there, show some initiative, and get this going.

To those that say you can't cook in the Dome, well, you are wrong. Burger King grilled hamburgers for 30 years in one corner. If they could do it, others can too.

I'm betting the steak and shrimp you get at a stadium are not the highest quality . . .

if you want a heaping mound of various foods to be sold at the Dome, let's stay regional:

post8450062362600133877.jpg

Worst part about breaking up with a girl from Rochester. Haven't had one of those in over 10 years.