New LB Coach: Chris Achuff | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New LB Coach: Chris Achuff

Coach Achuff, welcome to the Syracuse Football family.
We are looking forward to your coaching our LB's!!!

GoOrangefireworkslargeEuOLYW3pPbPP.gif

Now that we're in the era of always having cameras on us, I'd like to see the looks on the faces of any new defensive staff members when they watch this play for the first time.

How the hell did the QB catch that passback so well!? I scream everytime I see that garbage play

and really the D played it pretty well. we had the QB covered and still it worked..
The ACC network IG has been posting the BC game highlights and if I'm the new LB coach, I see those and cringe way more. The huge lanes that the RB's were running through were beyond embarrassing.

and really the D played it pretty well. we had the QB covered and still it worked..

I think we had a good play called initially, but then we seemed slow to react to everything. And after the catch, those angles, ugh...

well the DB/LB see the ball batter on the final catch instead of just running to the guy he though was catching it its a no gain play. even a PI would have been better

Home town 12 miles from State College : Bellefont , Like to know more about him.. High School AAA Football

well the DB/LB see the ball batter on the final catch instead of just running to the guy he though was catching it its a no gain play. even a PI would have been better

I wasn't referring to Iffy, he went to where it looked the ball would be caught. I was more looking at Cisco. He turned a potential 20 yard gain into a 55 yard gain.

yeah not sure what Cisco was doing, but he is an NFL first rounder to some.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom