New NBA mock draft out. | Syracusefan.com

New NBA mock draft out.

I'd take Beal over Lamb too. OKC? Don't they have Perkins and Ibaka? Also, I think Buford is a first rounder. I personally think the Draft Express guys are more credible but not by much. They're all geeks like us role-playing and guessing.

i'm guessing there will be some nervous gm's on ping-pong ball night. to me this draft looks like anthony davis and everybody else. hard to predict which guys are going to shine in the NBA.

maybe the Sacramento Kings are stupid enough to take Lamb that high - but the 6th pick for a role player that is invisible for long stretches??? I just don't get it..

maybe the Sacramento Kings are stupid enough to take Lamb that high - but the 6th pick for a role player that is invisible for long stretches??? I just don't get it..

Yeah, I don't think he's even athletic enough to be a good pro.

I'd take Beal over Lamb too. OKC? Don't they have Perkins and Ibaka? Also, I think Buford is a first rounder. I personally think the Draft Express guys are more credible but not by much. They're all geeks like us role-playing and guessing.

If I remember right, that site doesn't list players based on where they fit. They just list it like a big board with team logos next to them based on where they are in the standings.

Melo in Orlando would be a nice fit

Anthony Davis won't be the best pro from this draft book it

Waiters will be a better pro than lamb book it

I don't see it. Only thing that I think would give Waiters a chance is that he seemed to want it a lot more in college. Lamb is much more skilled though.

I don't see it. Only thing that I think would give Waiters a chance is that he seemed to want it a lot more in college. Lamb is much more skilled though.
skilled at what? - he has no handle and he can not create a shot. guards in the NBA need a handle, especially when you are a skinny 6'4" guard. he is a decent shooter though - the world is full of those.

skilled at what? - he has no handle and he can not create a shot. guards in the NBA need a handle, especially when you are a skinny 6'4" guard. he is a decent shooter though - the world is full of those.

Good height for the SG position, seems to have great length and decent athleticism, good touch from anywhere on the court, comes off of screens well and can get his shot off without needing much separation, and he does a nice job of creating his own shot considering his ball-handling isn't very good. Decent step back, uses the pumpfake well, etc. Lamb has a ton of potential IF he wants it.

Barnes and Lamb are wing players that have NBA bust written all over them IMO.

I also could see River's and hensen having a real bad go of things as NBA players.

Waiters' driving skills are exactly what plays in the NBA. He's going to make it.

please do not look at the teams. nbadraft.net does not take team needs into account at all.

they basically rank their prospects and then put the team where they are projected to draft next to the ranking.

Waiters is the prototypical player whos better suited for the NBA than he is for the college game.

please do not look at the teams. nbadraft.net does not take team needs into account at all.

they basically rank their prospects and then put the team where they are projected to draft next to the ranking.
Plus that is so tough to project... if a team needs a guard who knows if they plan on drafting one in the lottery, 2nd round, or trading for a veteran over the summer :noidea:

Beal will be better than Lamb or Barnes BOOK IT

Beal will be better than Lamb or Barnes BOOK IT
Barnes has hit his ceiling IMO.

Lamb and Beal are a tossup, but I'd probably lean towards Lamb honestly.

Barnes doeswn't impress me at all. Can't make his own shot, not athletic anough to guards NBA 2s or strong enough to guard NBA 3s. Also inconsistent as a shooter

John Henson won't do in the NBA book it
I tended to agree with you until the tournament. Henson seems to be a pretty consistent mid range shooter and at his height that should serve him well. He'll have to somehow figure out how to be a 3 though and that will be tough for him. Kind of a poor man's Alan Henderson who is very underwhelming as a pro.

I tended to agree with you until the tournament. Henson seems to be a pretty consistent mid range shooter and at his height that should serve him well. He'll have to somehow figure out how to be a 3 though and that will be tough for him. Kind of a poor man's Alan Henderson who is very underwhelming as a pro.
sorry man, but I laugh when people say Henson could even dream of playing the 3 in the NBA. He attempted zero threes this season. Can't dribble/drive. Good shotblocker yes, great college rebounder, but he is those things because he's just taller and more athletic than everyone he played against this season. In the NBA everyone is as athletic but 30 lbs heavier.