New NBA mock draft out. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

New NBA mock draft out.

Waiters will do great in the NBA IMO. Think Westbrook or Wade about that size explosive at times and can get past any one defender when ever he needs to. His jumper will get better an better over the next 4-5 years IMO. Waiter's is a guy who's build, style and game are exactly what plays well in the NBA right now.

Not saying he will be as good as Wade but he will be a very good NBA player in that style as wade and westbrook.

Anyone seen Damian Lillard PG (Weber st)? He's listed higher than Kendall Marshall and is only 6'2" and 190lbs. Kid must be great.

Anyone seen Damian Lillard PG (Weber st)? He's listed higher than Kendall Marshall and is only 6'2" and 190lbs. Kid must be great.
Marshall is an interesting prospect. Other than being 6'4 he won't test very well in the measurements; not really strong, quick, or athletic. However he really knows how to run a team, has tremendous vision and gets the ball to players in scoring position. He really pushes and can get out in transition as fast as anyone, which is big in the NBA. He can't guard a chair, so that will drop him a few spots, but he's a pure PG and I think we will be a very good player for a very long time, even though he doesn't have the "potential" of PGs like Lillard, Rivers and Wroten.

When do they add in the foreign players to their mocks?

This kid really came on. I've never seen him play but many Jazz fans are very high on him. I might have to go back and see if some of his games are accessible. Would like to see him in action.

Royce White could be okay if he's going that late.

I think Sullinger will be a bust. How many 6'8 fat kids have successful NBA careers? I don't think he can play C in the NBA and he isn't quick enough for the 4. Also is bully tactics won't work in the NBA. The players are stronger and the refs won't give him the calls. Great NCAA player but I don't see it at the next level. I rather have Henson any day.

Your post reminds me a lot of the Kevin Love nay-sayers before the 2008(7?) draft. If Sully gets himself into shape like Love did and develops a consistent jumper (which he has obviously been working on), he has potential to make a long career in the NBA.

Think about Love in college, he was a great low-block scorer who was very good on the glass and was trying to develop a game facing the basket -- that's almost identical to Sullinger. It'll probably take some time for Sullinger to transform his body and game, but it can happen. I think it will.

Your post reminds me a lot of the Kevin Love nay-sayers before the 2008(7?) draft. If Sully gets himself into shape like Love did and develops a consistent jumper (which he has obviously been working on), he has potential to make a long career in the NBA.

Think about Love in college, he was a great low-block scorer who was very good on the glass and was trying to develop a game facing the basket -- that's almost identical to Sullinger. It'll probably take some time for Sullinger to transform his body and game, but it can happen. I think it will.

Every game I watched OSU play he just tried to over power guys. When he didn't get calls they lost. Love had plenty of game in college. Sullinger's only move is to bull over people. Maybe Sullinger will develop but as of right now, I wouldn't draft in on hoping that happens.

Jared Sullinger = Sean May = bust city.

Every game I watched OSU play he just tried to over power guys. When he didn't get calls they lost. Love had plenty of game in college. Sullinger's only move is to bull over people. Maybe Sullinger will develop but as of right now, I wouldn't draft in on hoping that happens.
He won't do well because a lot of NBA centers are stronger than him