New offer 2013 RB Ty Isaac | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New offer 2013 RB Ty Isaac

Yeah, if you're going for most dramatic mood swings on the board, Barrel already has that department covered. ;)

Edit:
Wait a minute... Provo, Funderburk, now Wayne Williams... I see what you're doing here NASA. A lil' misdirection for the good of the program. Well played.

Yeah, if you're going for most dramatic mood swings on the board, Barrel already has that department covered. ;)

Edit:
Wait a minute... Provo, Funderburk, now Wayne Williams... I see what you're doing here NASA. A lil' misdirection for the good of the program. Well played.

Mood swings? I'm pretty consistent here. Laughing at Rutgers and UConn who are screwed in the Sun Beast, excited about The Ashton Broyld Show, hating the Big East, and all around negative about our mediocre-at-best recruiting. And all that with a healthy dose of snark and sarcasm.

And forget Diet Coke, cocaine is a great way to keep off the pounds.

It amazes me at how naive people can be in regards to where this program was when DM took over. He has made incredible strides in recruiting, he isn't going to land "4 & 5 star" players in his first 5 years. If he does, great. If not, no big deal. Frankly, if he never lands 5 star kids, this program will be fine. This program needed to be re-invorgorated and that is exactly what DM is doing. Give him time. We just offered a kid and he chose USC. Good grief.

There's positives about our recruiting. It sucks, there's no other way around it. Regardless of the one or two players that we get over halfway decent teams, our recruiting as a whole is awful.

I'm on here to have someone be a ray of sunshine and tell me that our recruiting is unicorns and rainbows.

Rutgers has been recruiting really well over the last five years. How's that going for them?

And forget Diet Coke, cocaine is a great way to keep off the pounds.

Unfortunately for you, you were born to late. A very long time ago you could have had the Coke and the cocaine all in one :D

e.
cocaine_ad_coke1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom