New offer 2013 RB Ty Isaac | Syracusefan.com

New offer 2013 RB Ty Isaac

As in . . . don't get excited, no chance? Maybe another Ty has his ear.

Impressive stats, not very impressed by his video. Looks like another Sam McGuffie.

Impressive stats, not very impressed by his video. Looks like another Sam McGuffie.

I'm not sure why you wouldn't be impressed by this video of his junior season. I would be shocked if we land him.

The talent that goes to USC, Bama, Texas, OSU, etc. is just incredible... Oh to be that desirable!

His physical size and running style have zero in common with McGuffie. Much more of a glider with power.

The talent that goes to USC, Bama, Texas, OSU, etc. is just incredible... Oh to be that desirable!
it would be like watching SU recruit in basketball - which is definitely a good thing

I'm not sure why you wouldn't be impressed by this video of his junior season. I would be shocked if we land him.

I'd be shocked if we landed anyone with an offer from a non-middling BCS school.

I'd be shocked if we landed anyone with an offer from a non-middling BCS school.

Max Beaulieu- Wisconsin, South Carolina, Nebraska, Tennessee, Arkansas
Rob Trudo- Michigan
Brandon Reddish- Penn State
Wayne Morgan- Penn State (and all the ones early on)
Myles Hilliard- Michigan State
Ron Thompson- Michigan

We've gotten a few guys over some non-middling BCS schools.

People shouldn't post about offers unless they actually follow this stuff.

You really are negative. It seems like you're being negative just for the sake of being negative, not really to make a point. Why are you on here?

You really are negative. It seems like you're being negative just for the sake of being negative, not really to make a point. Why are you on here?

There's positives about our recruiting. It sucks, there's no other way around it. Regardless of the one or two players that we get over halfway decent teams, our recruiting as a whole is awful.

I'm on here to have someone be a ray of sunshine and tell me that our recruiting is unicorns and rainbows.

What happened to the guy who trolled the hoops board with pics of Jim Brown?

What happened to the guy who wants to break every NCAA recruiting violation, just on principle?

So we didn't get the #1 player IN THE COUNTRY. Shotgun a beer, light a candle in your Ashton Broyld shrine, and saddle up. WE NEED YOU NASA.

There's positives about our recruiting. It sucks, there's no other way around it. Regardless of the one or two players that we get over halfway decent teams, our recruiting as a whole is awful.

I'm on here to have someone be a ray of sunshine and tell me that our recruiting is unicorns and rainbows.
Our recruiting is not all unicorns and rainbows, but it certainly doesn't suck. If it sucked then kids like Kamare, Edwards, Ogundeko, etc would not even think about SU. If it sucked Cam Lynch, Thompson, and Morgan would not have committed to us. Everything from you is negative except for Broyld.

Our recruiting is not all unicorns and rainbows, but it certainly doesn't suck. If it sucked then kids like Kamare, Edwards, Ogundeko, etc would not even think about SU. If it sucked Cam Lynch, Thompson, and Morgan would not have committed to us. Everything from you is negative except for Broyld.

The best arguments for our recruiting are that we were considered by some players that chose other schools and a small handful of players we actually did get.

Our recruiting compared to even the rest of the Big East is mediocre at best.

I would love to be here on signing day and eat some crow.

Little did you know we'd land such a player within 24 hours of this post.

Little did you know we'd land such a player within 24 hours of this post.

Well in that case, our recruiting ing rocks! One player means obviously we're going to have a loaded class full of top-notch talent. Watch out ACC, we may finish in the top half of the conference (we finished 9th of a 14-team ACC last year according to Scout).

Well in that case, our recruiting ******* rocks! One player means obviously we're going to have a loaded class full of top-notch talent. Watch out ACC, we may finish in the top half of the conference (we finished 9th of a 14-team ACC last year according to Scout).

You've gone from drinking diet soda with your double quarter pounder to snorting coke and shooting speed. You need to find some sort of middle ground based on reality.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom