Class of 2014 - New Offer Marcus Mosley TE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 New Offer Marcus Mosley TE

I like the looks of him from that film.

A quick google and all I found was 6'4", 205#. I wonder if he has speed and could actually move to WR at the next level.

I like the looks of him from that film.

A quick google and all I found was 6'4", 205#. I wonder if he has speed and could actually move to WR at the next level.
One site has him listed as a 6'3 WR and another as a 6'4 TE. He seems a bit light right now for a TE, but he may very well have the frame to put on some weight

One site has him listed as a 6'3 WR and another as a 6'4 TE. He seems a bit light right now for a TE, but he may very well have the frame to put on some weight
It would seem that our TE depth is currently exceptional. Considering the fact that not long ago it was a recruiting priorityThompson Parris and Batten along with Wales gives the position a ton of varied talent variations in speed and YAC proficiency.

Really like his video. He may not be really fast but he isn't slow by any means for a 6'-3" or 6"-4" 205 lb high school kid. I could see him playing WR but I think he probably projects better as a TE as well. His top end speed may not be great but he looks to have great acceleration off the snap and has some good shake to his routes. He can get open quick. If he could put on 30 more lbs I think he could be a great weapon as a receiving TE. Looks like he really has a desire to block as well which isn't always the case for a receiving TE.

Top 3 with Louisville and Kentucky. Looks like he will be a late commit, so if we have Ish on by then it could make us that more attractive since their teammates. Kid looks like a player. I wonder how many TE's we take? Could be plan B to Custis, unless we are looking to take 2?