New Offer out | Syracusefan.com

New Offer out

HAHA @ BC being out of his top 5 behind Wake and Cinci who haven't even offered.

HAHA @ BC being out of his top 5 behind Wake and Cinci who haven't even offered.

Actually he does have a Wake and Cincy offer. Also, per Garcia

Marietta (Ga.) WR Tyree Harris tweaks his top five weeks before a decision. He'll be at #MississippiState Friday

If Funderburke is on board then I don't see a need for a WR in this class unless we can pull in a bonafide blue chipper.

even though I think he ends up at Miss St, would not be surprised to see him in Orange

Harris wants to take officials in the fall but is announcing in two weeks. I hope he doesn't verbal to us, it will be another Whitehurst situation IMO.

.@JohnGarcia_Jr
Georgia three-star WR Tyree Harris has pushed back his decision. He was set to announce on Saturday, but wants to be sure. More to come...

even though I think he ends up at Miss St, would not be surprised to see him in Orange
I would think that would be a very difficult decision - aside from temperature the two schools and college experiences are virtually identical :confused:

Tyree Harris has cut his list to WF, Clemson and Miss State.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom