New (old) gear available | Syracusefan.com

New (old) gear available

New 19nine drop today. Pretty awesome but pricey.

Bought the shorts only…pretty excited about those. Bought through Instagram where I got it 20% off. It was still like $90 though.

Bought the shorts only…pretty excited about those. Bought through Instagram where I got it 20% off. It was still like $90 though.
Feel like the retro SU shorts of choice are always the 1991 or ‘96 versions, but I love those 1987 threads. Sherm’s shorts.

Matthew Broderick Jewish GIF

I already have the 96 and 03s from them. I just want that damn Hak block shirt without having to buy the box.

20% off everything at 19nine today. Grabbed what may have been the last pair of 90-91 shorts as they are now gone.

Really want this bag because it's incredible but have absolutely no use for it...

20% off everything at 19nine today. Grabbed what may have been the last pair of 90-91 shorts as they are now gone.

Really want this bag because it's incredible but have absolutely no use for it...
Love that bag. Kinda wish the final four patch wasn’t there though. Just give me the Orange bag with the incredible logo.

Still might buy it. I go through gym bags every few years - wouldn’t hurt to have an extra one.

Love that bag. Kinda wish the final four patch wasn’t there though. Just give me the Orange bag with the incredible logo.

Still might buy it. I go through gym bags every few years - wouldn’t hurt to have an extra one.
Love the old logo 1/4 zip too. Know for certain I'd never wear it but kinda just want it in my closer anyway.

I love their shorts. I also have most of the shirts and they are great. I love the bag too but not sure when I would use it and my wife would complain.

Damn, missed the sale yesterday but these are still a no brainer buy for me.
Got the '03 Final Four shirt and the bag you guys linked.
Was thinking about some shorts, but I assume basketball shorts are like the long/baggy kind. Thought they were lacrosse at first.

Does anyone know of any sites that sell similar merch?

Last edited:
I have the 96 shorts. Best purchase ever especially with the pockets.

I want the 91 ones but they are sold out.

New hoodies released today. Nabbed this one as fast as I could...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom