New Penn State story | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

New Penn State story

A33FB365-0835-4935-8DA4-599D390D26F2.jpeg

I heard the PSU fans want to put up a statue of the professor
There will be protests by the students that the Administration is not being inclusive if they fire him for his personal sexual proclivities. NAMBLA’s PSU FB booster club endorse the professor as being sexually awake and diverse and a role model for students to explore their true selves.

The hits keep coming for Ped State.
This is not a new story. I've known about it for years. In fact, I knew before the Sandusky case broke nationally. I no longer recall when or how I came to know about it. Probably some detailed article about college athletes and violent crime.

There will be protests by the students that the Administration is not being inclusive if they fire him for his personal sexual proclivities. NAMBLA’s PSU FB booster club endorse the professor as being sexually awake and diverse and a role model for students to explore their true selves.
Who knew Ron Desantis was on our board.

Maybe the kids in the State College area sleep a little better now. The dogs, not so much.
What the heck is in the water at that school. I would not let my child step foot on that campus. Truly disgusting people, not all of them of course, but enough to make this old man refuse to let his child think about going there. As for the quote about possible protests over the possible firing of the professor, if I ran that school i would not care and i would find a way to fail any student who believes in protecting the perverted rights of the professor in question. I hope the students protest if they decide to keep him on staff.

What the heck is in the water at that school. I would not let my child step foot on that campus. Truly disgusting people, not all of them of course, but enough to make this old man refuse to let his child think about going there. As for the quote about possible protests over the possible firing of the professor, if I ran that school i would not care and i would find a way to fail any student who believes in protecting the perverted rights of the professor in question. I hope the students protest if they decide to keep him on staff.
I wonder if the professor had season tickets

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom