New pop up | Syracusefan.com

New pop up

maxxyz

Just happy to be here
Started appearing today while viewing the site from my iPhone.
35791420-4C21-4D1D-AB99-D249076A7910.png

Thanks. Let me know if you see it again. Screen capture helps.

I’ve gotten that exact one and a couple others like it. But not on this site at all.

Me too. I just got it repeatedly (7-8 times). Trying different ways to get on before it finds me.

Same here.

Cleared all my history & cookies, but it came right back again.

Really, REALLY SUCKS.
C6AC6DD9-B02A-459D-B756-1B365F90C9E3.png

Last edited:
Think I fixed it. I anyone sees it again, try to pint the source code, or better, which ad caused the problem.

Also need your os and browser.

Been working on it all night. Any better now?
Cleared my cookies- finally having some luck navigating around.

It was constant this morning - barely was able to get in and post my original post in this thread.

Cleared my cookies- finally having some luck navigating around.

It was constant this morning - barely was able to get in and post my original post in this thread.

Same here. Are you on an iPad or iPhone?

One solution for any site is to use an anonymizer and pick a distant city. Looks like New York is getting hammered, and my area. I use HMA and set it to Paris. That at least let me work without the redirects.

Last edited:
Same here. Are you on an iPad or iPhone?

One solution for any site is to use an anonymizes and pick a distant city. Looks like New York is getting hammered, and my area. I use HMA and set it to Paris. That at least let me work without the redirects.
iPhone

It stopped for a day when you made your adjustments. Now its back and continuous.

iPhone. And only on this site if that helps.

I am currently not getting it. On IPhone.
Last night the site was unusable with iPhone yet worked fine on iPad.

Plagued me all morning, completely fixed now. Well done.

It was gone for me all morning, but now it’s happening again. Was actually a struggle just making it to this page to type this ..

Just logged on and it came up within 5 minutes. I only access this site these days with my iPhone.

It was gone for me all morning, but now it’s happening again. Was actually a struggle just making it to this page to type this ..

EXACTLY this.

Seemed like you'd nipped it in the bud, but it is back with a vengeance, but ONLY on my iPhone.

Laptop w/ Windoze 10 is zero issues.

EXACTLY this.

Seemed like you'd nipped it in the bud, but it is back with a vengeance, but ONLY on my iPhone.

Laptop w/ Windoze 10 is zero issues.

I've created several styles. If it happens, try a different style. They may not look the same, but one may help, until they stop all together, which usually isn't more than a day or so.

Last edited:
I've created several styles. I've it happens, try a different style. They may not look the same, but one may help, until they stop all together, which usually isn't more than a day or so.
I like the AO style. My only issue is that I am having to readjust to all this blue. ;)

I plan to copy the colors and everything later. This was kind of an emergency fix.
Thank you kind sir. We appreciate everything you do.

Last edited:
This was awful over the weekend but it has sense been fixed for me. So massive props for keeping my primary time waster up and running temery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom