New poster | Syracusefan.com

New poster

StormTheACC

Walk On
New to board been a lurker since last year SU fan my whole life. Very excited for this season can't wait till 8/31 will be there in the lexus club. I believe we will surprise the ACC this year starting will Clemson.

StormtheACC

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

New to board been a lurker since last year SU fan my whole life. Very excited for this season can't wait till 8/31 will be there in the lexus club. I believe we will surprise the ACC this year starting will Clemson.

StormtheACC

Hope you're right--welcome aboard!

StormtheACC

Welcome storm. Hope to see you in the Lexus Club area and hopefully at the tailgate before the game as well...

Lexus club is in the 200 section at metlife and has access to inside area with different food places. Nice shelter if it storms out.

I believe last year's storm was planned so that we'd $pend more in the club level.

I found this poster
floyd-little-syracuse-legend-poster-autographed-photo-hand-signed-collectable.jpg