New RB/Spec Teams Coach: Justin Lustig | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

New RB/Spec Teams Coach: Justin Lustig

Basically what this says to me is...wow, it's insane the overall money that 1. sports make, and 2. gets paid out to the coaches, etc involved. We're using 6 figure salaries to explain how low someone gets paid (yes it's all about "market" value, I get it).

I mean... we're talking about a game where genetic freaks chase a leather ball around the field and run into each other like barbarians. Pretty remarkable stuff.

That said...Go ORANGE! Can't wait for fall.

The truth!
Oh that guy ONLY makes 150K coaching one position in a football season. Yeah only takes me about 5 years working 40hrs a week to make that.

I am finding 184K for Deland McCullough. Not a huge difference though.

But you have to expect there to be a slight pay increase with Special Teams added. I would almost guarantee that he will be making atleast 150K. That would still be a huge raise over what Edinboro was probably paying.
I stand corrected. The database I was looking must have been dated.

2016 compensation was $295,084.09
2015 compenstation was 226,127.40

Report Builder: Gateway

Now we see what Dino was talking about! That's unreal.

You played at JCC? Or Roberts Wesleyan? Know George very well from his days with the Jamestown Jammers.
The Sisson family attends my Church and yes Jake is the quarterback and did very very well last year. They are a great family and I feel this hire will be a good one.
I watched their son play quarterback at Jamestown and actually sent a heads up to SU. I am no judge of Division 1 talent but I thought he could have played somewhere.

Or a clown (for those that are versed in the soccer world)
giphy.gif

Or a clown (for those that are versed in the soccer world)

Eh, I find him funny. Don't like LFC really. PL battle for 4th is interesting, but that's a convo for a different board.

This hire is fantastic. Good work Dino!

Worked for the Pats.

It works sometimes and doesn't work for some teams all of the time. To not punt toward the pylon and A: have an opportunity for the ball to kick OOB. B: have an opportunity for a player to down the ball inside the 10. Just have seen too many punts down the middle bound into the endzone while players fumble or have a foot on the line.

Now get out on the recruitment trail and land us some studs!

Not for a few more weeks...April 15 through May 31, 2017 Evaluation Period

What! That's like an eternity away! What am I supposed to do for 2 whole weeks